Wednesday 20 July 2011

Taking of BANGS, during nursing??

Taking of BANGS, during nursing??

I take the small pill as a form of the birth control. I also nurse. Das\'s one reason I is on the pill. Did everyone get this pill per pregnant using? The marvel only. Each other of it?

through mystic_e...

Best answer chosen by voters

* lol * we discussed only this in my nursing group, and a wife became pregnant. If you fleißig over it are, it to take every day from him/it at the same time should be relatively effective, but nothing is 100 percent.

Only birth control is nursing also if you follow the rules,:
Save to! ! RSS

This question about taking "BANGS during br. " was asked on it originally! Answers Philippines

Other Answers (2)



from m\'s CMP5260 Als, you yearn as you, you take it at the same time of day every time, then, you should not have any probs. If you then have difficulties of reminding your alarm on your movable ph. I took f microlutür my last lactation and using still, although I now didn\'t live, but I recommend myself to worked Ursache\'m on the older side of the fertility. Cheers!

from SexyMama.... as yearn you itself as original that has sex your with risk, to become rather pregnant. BUT nursing and the small pill should do the trick together. Know only nothing but not having sex, is 100 percent

No comments:

Post a Comment