Wednesday 20 July 2011

Which meds can take I for migraines, while I nursed?

Which meds can take I for migraines, while I nursed?

I had migraines all my life. My aunt also had her/it/them. I had her/it/them much more häufig during pregnant with my two sons, an almost 3 & a 8 month, presently quiet I still my 8 months old, and I want to continue as it that you as possibly yearn. Here für the last few months had continuous migraines (sometimes 3-4 per week) I. I went to my family doctor & he/it said me there, nothing was, which I could take, while the different quiet, as Tylenol. I spoke with mine WHETHER & he/it made me rules Fioricet (no codeine). he/it füllte it twice after & as I in it with the narcotic him/it refered approximately one asked, I support to my family doctor & said, that he/it would become sooner, he/it helps me. I have an appointment with a neurologist at the 30. May, this is the Früheste, they can get in in me what can I do meanwhile? There muß something is, which without me the b/f can help give up. These headaches takes on my life.

from SusieQ

Best answer chosen by voters

i would speak with a doctor... all i can say, 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS leopardc. Yes, umm... read you even my post? Does this do... and this was posted as the best answer?

Report abuse

Other Answers (1)



through aj, maybe you want to check this list of the pain medications of classes for it how certainly they are while they nurse, / cs/women/a/bf. and brings you to see it to your Dr., if there this helps,ß he/it a more informed decision meets.

No comments:

Post a Comment