Wednesday 20 July 2011

What must I make in order to introduce me while I nursed?

What must I make in order to introduce me while I nursed?

Hello everything,
I nurse exclusively and want to know, I must make something in order to become pregnant. ICHlas Ihnen \'ve Bedürfnis, to omit some feedings and a supplement?? also introduced you itself successfully, while you nurse on purpose?

through sundrago...

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they can introduce yourself, while they nurse, they say, there is a possibility, that you don\'t do, but, not to use, that as a birth control method. If you do, however, you become your baby entwöhnen, must because not well es\'s to nurse pregnant after 15 weeks, because it could cause pre-concept work.

My husband and I never used birth control according to our first baby because we took the trouble 3 years long before I became pregnant with him/it. As my son 5 months and nursing ausschließlich was, we developed another baby. With his/its 6 months They said checkup wasn\'t my son, who increases in every weight, so that it either was, I ran out of milk and became pregnant, or the pregnancy brought me to reducing my milk supply.

I know also another couple, who had a baby two months, before my son was born, and she/it is again pregnant. You and her/its/their husband didn\'t thinks, thereß you enough son, to eat, got, therefore they started to supplement, and she/it became pregnant.

It is possible.

Source(s,:

5 months pregnant with my second son, introduced, while my first son nursed exclusively.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
How many months was it your first son as you developed your second? I have three Mad little and wants the next to be near in old. At the moment ernhead I me, pumped with night breast milk during the day and the care. ICH\'m, that hopes, this can bring me to ovulating.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



from Preemie Mom Whether or even possibly is not it for you to become pregnant, during nursing on it depends, whether or doesn\'t ovulate you. Für some women returns a somewhat more regularly menstrual/ovulation-Zyklus, while they nurse, any Don\'t menstruates or ovulates at all, and ovulates these often are some other, although her/its/their period has not yet returned, the women, who become involuntarily pregnant, earlier than certain.

Obviously you can introduce yourself not without an egg, therefore you begin with ovulation examinations to help decide for you if idea is even a possibility at the moment. You/they mit thinks üssen that pregnancy on milk supply can have a drastic emotion. I know two women, who became involuntarily pregnant, während nursing and both of her/its/their supplies, completely, and fast, dried up.

If there is a reason, why introducing is so important for you so soon, you should weigh the importance to become pregnant fast against the importance to continue to nurse. Das\'s, in order not to say, thereß some women no one much success, that makes both, had but it is no guarantee for all.

from Ellen If, you have periods, you extremely probably are capable to introduce itself/themselves. If still of Sie\'wieder not this credits of periods, or they are unregelmäßig, you * power * is you capable to introduce itself/themselves. If Sie\'wieder probably become you, because you don\'t have periods, if the baby less häufig at the breast drinks, therefore you must not do anything particular. If you some Fütterungen and a supplement omits, you take the healthiest beginning from this first baby in lives.

Source(s,:

Hospital IBCLC and the group leader of mothers 20+ years
Mommy to 3

from Pippin, women are different for universe. Some start, früh, to ovulate, during working exclusively still as a nurse. Others places auf\'t ovulated, until baby vollstit is disaccustomed ändig if they are some times per day only nursing.

Must I ask, is there any urgent reason want/need you to develop this again soon? If you become pregnant, thereß Ihre milk supply likely, to interject something, which could be a problem, is if baby still is badly dependent on breastmilk. , If there of Sie\'wieder exclusisvely-Pflege, that I assume,ß this baby under 6 months old is, and will need breastmilk at least for 6 months more,

If it is important, that you introduce yourself again soon, you can take the trouble to cut out a few, nourishes, or offering of some solids, if baby is near 6 months, and sees, if it makes a difference. If it doesn\'t, you will decide exactly, müssen, if to become again pregnant, soon sufficiently important is, that you are willing to disaccustom this baby completely, or almost with it. If it is,... you makes what you do, müssen.

through < 3 my friend, it became pregnant while she/it still nursed. The nursing of doesn\'t makes you sterile. You/they kit still ovulates önnen, even if you land, a period has \'t.
I would not stop to nurse, your baby needs milk! Only have much sex.

through a chick, It will be healthier than everyone involved, if you postponed introducing, until you nursing ready is.

from Eric Cartman Erm, it doesn\'t believe i that you can become pregnant through thorax feeding love.

You/they actually must have sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment