Wednesday 20 July 2011

What is a good birth control, in order to use besides the pill, while nursing?

What is a good birth control, in order to use besides the pill, while nursing?

I become plan 22 weeks pregnant, and both with my second child where she/it, they are prevented. However, I want a while daf no more childrenür has and ich\'m for an IUD was interested, but I don\'t know whether that is same, while nursing. I nursed my first son and was a while on the small pill dafür, but as my insurance upward ran, medicaid, I didn\'t regains it. Also ich\'m not well dafür, itself, to take pills no matter, to remind of what I tried, sometimes forgets you. I now am married, and I have good insurance, so that I weiß, achieving Geburtenkontrolle\'t won the problem is. Every advice becomes geschcorrode becomes.

Additional details

No condoms are concerned by me, but my husband likes not to really carry her/it/them.

3



from Alisa

Best answer chosen by Asker

I loved my IUD. I got out it only to TTC, but I loved it, I had it one year long. You/they können has it and nurses, I did. His/its so zweckmäßiges you Don\'t even must think about it. You/they become mild constricting and some couple first this, who follow, months long tröpfelnd has, but completely value it. Some people place auf\'t, period with it arrives there, but I got mine like the clock work, therefore h, every monthängt it of you from. I had bißchen to no cramps with it, differently before. But that is what I propose, and I will do it again after this birth.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
thank you!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



birth control natural from G Dahl Try. G

Source(s,:



through eml, I take the trouble presently to decide the same matter. We want ungefähr 3 year, it waits before we have our second. I, that go, think mich\'m to go with Mirena IUD. Es\'s recommended from several people, I weiß, and you don\'t need to think, every day, to take the pill.

through tjos, my husband and I always have used condoms. Sie\'ve been für us very effectively, and they drove me like the hormonal birth control methods not crazy, you tend to it.

through * Mommy * after my first daughter had been born, I got an IUD, mainly because I knew, I could not think to take a pill. The single complaint, that I had, was thereß if Sie\'wieder are the cramps more painfully at your period, because the IUD is inserted into your uterus. If your givesärmutter constricts, constricts it therefore and makes it more painful. But other than, thereß I no complaints has! ICH\'ll gets, you place in another after I had this baby!

from Morley, you could try the fertility consciousness method. It not this resembling as the rhythm method. It muß with it do fertility signs to check your temperature and your other., if it interests you, pick on a copy of the book Das , To take over, "of the responsibility of your fertility"

Or you could try a diaphragm.

from lacy O, I had an IUD while I nursed my second and third baby. I loved it and plan getting again from it, after had this from #4.

Source(s,:

35 weeks pregnant with #4

I held the shot at Mel while I nursed. It is good 3 months long and it is sure to use, während it as a nurse works.

No comments:

Post a Comment