Wednesday 20 July 2011

Tattoos and nursing?

Tattoos and nursing?

Do I know that you cannot get any tattoos while tattoos can become pregnant besides you while they nurse?
If no, why not? What can happen and why is it wrinkled the forehead on it?

from Superwom...

Best answer chosen by Asker

DieDie chemicals in the dye could cause infection, that could then induce to enter your blood circulation.

I got a tattoo, while to nurse besides my Peds-Arzt, asked me, with 3-5 days of enough milk for, to pump, to give for the baby, after I got my tattoo. That was a while before. I würde your babys-Arzt asks.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through d3nn3w, you want none simply strangely, contaminates in your blood, you stream thats why.

at SW, you normally can 6-8 weeks grasps birth having a tattoo given. I didn\'t weiß, that it was wrinkled the forehead on it, at least no more, as doing from EVERYTHING, during nursing. Some bevölkern only, you want you to sit in a chair and is grasped for the next year like a dairy cow upward.

the biggest selection of award, that wins tattoo designs, is from Kadin T here:

/ tattoo.html

No comments:

Post a Comment