Wednesday 20 July 2011

Tattoos, during nursing????? please help?

Tattoos, during nursing????? please help?

O.K., so that I worked thats on a big one behind piece, been on Griffursachen-i, pregnant right got it having begun. , Speech over timing and luck, I want to finish it and let made two others, but I plan as it nursed. I weiß that itself the scare to get her/it/them, pregnant expels, but I don\'t have do much fitting it, while me in TY nursing, if everyone please knows, fills, > I will ask my tatooist and my doctor.

Additional details

I know about pregnancy, but I wondered whether I can get tatted if I nursed,...

3

AS FOR THE EPIDURAL!!! It was shown that, if they give an epidural through the tattoo, that will push it the ink into the Drehung-causeing-Probleme. This said, thereß she/it she/it still does, they cut the skin simply differently open only a lil in order to get passport the ink and, to give the shot with no damage. Therefore können you it still besides it gets, you now become a particular procedure, that I don\'t know anything on a backbone for a c-Teil. Yes I plans, because it a natürlichen NO med-Geburt has. I reject everything, ouchßer if there is a danger for me or my son.

3



through jamiescr...

Best answer chosen by Asker

KL says, that you should wait until over your child\'s first birthday, so that your body has a chance to recover. As far as the Babydie \'s-Gesundheit, it should be fine, the ink don\'t pass into the breast milk. Her/its/their Körper is simply more likely to recover itself well if es\'s that doesn\'t recover from the birth process.

Source(s,:

Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through??????\'??..??..?? a good decent tattoo artist will reject, knows i, that mine rejected me wrist piece with 3mos pregnant ones for a 10 min. there is a risk of the Tätowierungswerdens ignites and this infection, that is passed on to your baby over breast milk.

Source(s,:

MEAGAN, i had an emergency part, i has also 6 tattoos (5 in birth), one of which was again on my lower. a R became igiven ückgrat for surgical intervention, that is inserted much like the epi.

from Meagan G if you have a tattoo on your lower back, the will of the doctor Ihnen doesn\'t give any epidural. Therefore, I hope Ihnen\'wieder of planning of a natürlicher birth, using of IV-Arzneimitteln... and I am not sure how a C-Teil would work in this case since you should get an epidural. ICH\'d-Wartezeit, if I you wäre.

I know really not about Jessica B! I guess, thereß the best matter would be to be asked your doctor like your planning to be done. Ohßer only the general risks, to get a tattoo, infection and so on, I wouldn\'t believes, that it would cause each damage, because not your the ink of picking up, sounds stupid, but I only take the trouble to narrow along an answer through elimination:), but, because the ink will be picked up into your bloodstream,... who knows. Sorrowfully!!

from Jane Magnolia Meagan is not correct, you can get an epidural, if did you one on your lower back has, I did, had a c-Teil, as for getting the did, while nursing, regardless of this, which he/it Dr. and the artist says, I wouldn\'t does it. Sie\'ve already a while, only you wait länger a lil, it is not the risk worth. If you an infection bekämen, it would travel through your blood, and comes breastmilk in your blood from components, therefore I dont\' believes you, that it is a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment