Wednesday 20 July 2011

~ ~ this something R my chances, to become pregnant, if it happens un-breastfeeding?~~~~~can?

~ ~ this something R my chances, to become pregnant, if it happens un-breastfeeding?~~~~~can?

I now nursed 6 months long, and I didn\'t have still any period. I and my hubby are normally more careful and always use ouchßer of last night a condom. Opps.....

Do you believe that I could become pregnant? Has, each other became pregnant, während nursing?

from Amy W

Best answer chosen by Asker

There is a chance, that you could get pregnant, yes. The LAM-Methode to prevent pregnancy says this:

1. Her/its/their baby is fewer than six months old
2. Her/its/their menstrual periods are not yet to theückgekommen
3. Baby nurses on keyword, both day, & Night, and gets nothing but breastmilk or only symbolic quantities of other meal.

If these three matters happen, your chances are to be become pregnant, approximately 2 percent.

I became pregnant while I nursed, but I returned my period shortly after birth. If you want to prevent pregnancy, me, \'d schlägt before, to remain the using of those condoms.

Source(s,:

kellymom.com
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (13)



through becca Lynn Ja, it can definitely happen. I have two cousins, who made pregnant both, während I nursed! Only because another period has you didn\'t, you don\'t think, thereß you doesn\'t ovulate. SieSie könnten at every time, that thinks, that you could become pregnant) ovulates technically and then begins you your period, as you ovulate before your period (that is the beginning of the whole cycle). your chances to be pregnant are low at the moment, but there is this chance....

Christmaslichter Ach loves you durchdurch can, you don\'t think since it, that happens somebody else didnt him/it, jargon happens to you, is on to the egg, if his/its gonna falls, and you don\'t know no matter, you which science use when one is located available there.

through? do you love? You/they können it now any month with 6 months gets, and you don\'t know, when a period to expect to know, is, when you will therefore ovulate at this point, you don\'t eat around. You/they are likely, pregnant to become postpartum-Fleck after the 6 months.

through * Laura * Breastfeeding doesn\'t prevent any pregnancy. Brands it a small less likely,but doesn\'t prevents it from any means,even, if you don\'t have any cycle. I found this of a book, that gave me my Dr., out, as found out me i, was pregnant

Source(s,:

Book, that gave to her/it Dr. me,

through ANT, the real point is not to be brought itself/themselves into this position, that is what you must recognize. You/they gotta weiß, that all tricks like, for example, if a Frau\'s on top cannot become she/it pregnant. Es\'s only seriousness.

from Bruce\'s S yes, you can!
I have aunts, who are only over one year apart, Sept.of\'s 42 and Dec of 43,
and i is quite sure, that my grandmother nursed.
That is an aged wife the story

Source(s,:

see above

from Mumof5, you can become definitely pregnant while you nurse. Much less however, the chances are, es\'s Naturen-Formular of the birth control für mothers for young babies.

through sunshine, MY MOMMY did! My brother is 11 months older than I!! I dont knows from the period question, that I hear, you can ovulate without a period, thought, Google-Ovulation without a period.

from Nickelod.... YES. they can.
IT IS TESTED.
I got pregnant nursing.
But however, I had c-Teile.
Be surer. You/they need a method of the protection!!!!!!

through dadnbob yes, it can happen. IchIch had a friend, that a baby, breast ernährte, in January another then in October of the same year had!!!!

from Koyve I dont really understands which asking youre, but why is not sure and gets only one pregnancy examination?

from Sammiche... you could still become pregnant

from Nadia u could.

No comments:

Post a Comment