Wednesday 20 July 2011

When you stopped to nurse your breasts, do you shrink, lots please help!!!?

When you stopped to nurse your breasts, do you shrink, lots please help!!!?

nursed 2 babies in a row i fell pregnant to work as a nurse during the first, first 6 months long nursed, and as second, that nursed i later, was carried long less for her/it/them 10 months, that my question is, he/it wore in your breasts how much, one year, and did they go back ever to normal???
my breasts are 16dd very big normaly un in australia so uncertainly dagegenüber, all i by the size elsewhere, to sort, can say, thats big LOL is quite damn
disaccustomed i now my daughter approximately 4 weeks ago, and my breasts are as flat as pancakes, and they have so badly shrunkin, that they see disgusting will, do they return ever to normal??? if with it, if any advice pleases,

through thera_23...

Best answer chosen by voters

a 12C was i, from, as i fell pregnant, went have to hold i to a DD, while they nursed, because milk didn\'t have sufficiently i, and they actually went down to a B-Tasse back. I hörte on, to now nourish me approximately 4 , they begin to return to normal size, and a hell of a quantity, that thinks i better, sees. Only be patient, and reminds at it, thereß itself your body will change, after he/it had a baby, but hopefully you can yourself sexy into your own skin feels save 1 voices 100 percent to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through coolmomm... I read, it can pick up one year in order to get back your old boobs. Some women verchanges, you sort a little one by the size, but normally not

through rondard6... healthy i;ll is honest i breast feed my daughter at this time 12, as i was a 40d, which now is a big size, after all cost i held against him/it i, and she/it never got back, i believes, that my daughter stole her/it/them from me, because she/it now then is bigger me,... so then is a big chance u accustomed, you get back her/it/them

from western b was I not very good-equipped to being with lol, I was a 34B if I was born my son, my breast swelled enormously, finally while I nursed, got to see how the große-chested-Frauen are alive, ah ah, after I had stopped to nurse, I felt like my breast, shrank very much!!, but actually I insert my Vorbaby-BHs completely! Therefore für me was it only one matter of the perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment