Wednesday 20 July 2011

What are the symptoms of the pregnancy while you nurse?

What are the symptoms of the pregnancy while you nurse?

I still nurse my 11 months old and I feel that maybe I am pregnant. I have Erm every day this last weeküdung experiences. IchIch muß to the bathroom alot goes, and I am continually hungry/eating. I Hafen\'t lieIt licks ß milk from my breasts, because she/it was 4 months old, but it starts over, only not so badly, period patrons had think ich\'ve because she/it was 6 months. ICHauch felt \'ve swelled this whole week and had Rückenschmerzen and headaches together with abdominal pain. I also had früh this morning nausea. Somebody please helps me.

through mom

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they could be, as i got, still worked old i more pregnant as a nurse my 14 months that he/it started to vomit after breast feeding although this doesn;t happens to everyone, that was my sign, if an examination in doubt reception
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks for your answer.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through? You/they könnten pregnant is.., because you got your period, that meams, that you ovulate,
take an examination

No comments:

Post a Comment