Wednesday 20 July 2011

Why are my nipples sore, and I am not pregnant or nurses?

Why are my nipples sore, and I am not pregnant or nurses?

My nipples (not the whole breast) are very sore and are for a while. You/they also seem größer, to become.

Additional details

I am only 20 so that I go through PMS or nothing,

5



through candi_k7

Best answer chosen by voters

Get a breast examination and do it as soon as possibly. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through Calvin and Hobbes pms maybe

you don\'t say about DVSLADY, how old you are, but pain is especially usual if you come to your peroid near. But the Größe the nipple, that becomes bigger, is one little strange. I believe, thereß you a doctor, in order to only certainly be, should consult.

through mcr_conc... is because original-boasts r that still grows, in order to grow, or begins, or maybe your cold
lol

through bettyboo... could be, you have a yeast infection....

yes from Bel must be checked out u asap! is not any type of infection hopefully in. be careful and go original doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment