Wednesday 20 July 2011

Will I be capable to take Prozac while I nursed?

Will I be capable to take Prozac while I nursed?

I was on prozac, before I became pregnant, and the doctor told me that I would have to get out from it for the baby\'s security. I really feel Benötigt, to be again on it, like I as soon as possibly. I become fähig is to be taken it, after I had the baby and begin to nurse?

from Jessica Y

Best answer chosen by Asker

Yes you can, you can Prozac while you nurse. It is looked at safe. My doctor gave me Ausdrücke from studies, that were done, and the single side emotions are that some babies are fussier. There is also, a book, M becomesütter-Milch called, and it is about the matters everywhere, that can you and cannot have, while it nurses. A nurse looked aufw for me for him/itärts and we found that Prozac has the highest concentration in breast milk with 6 hours. Therefore, I take with night, my daughter doesn, my Pille\'t works much as a nurse with night, therefore until at the moment she/it is ready, in the morning, that most the milk from it ausgeräumt has to work as a nurse. My daughter was fussy the first three months, but I think, this was more colic than the Prozac. I still take it, and she/it now is 8 months, and we don\'t have any problems. If baby is you really fussy, you ask your doctor whether you should change to Zoloft. Babies have a much easier duration with this. I took it at all no problems with my first two, but then, it started to make me sick. I had taken Prozac, before I became pregnant with my first and my doctor, you deliver me on it theück, because they now know, it is sure. Hope, thereß this helps, and luck.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank for the whole info.. I pleases me on being again on my meds.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through mumma p, you knew, that it is proved, is that to nurse mothers, less probably to be gotten PND?
Dont listens to this answer of "dont, you nurse this is ridiculous.
My sis after law was on v, that low dose of Prozac and she/it nursed all her/its/their babies.
I would become only chech with your Dr. / ob/midwife, as maybe matters are different, where you are.
Luck!

from Lexi, I am not sure over prozac, but I know that you can take zoloft.

Source(s,:

presently taking zoloft. 40 weeks pregnant and planning to breast feed.

through needtobe.... speech to you doctor. if you need the prozac, maybe they recommend, thereß you no breast feed should.

through newyorkc... I doesn\'t believe, that it is a big idea,... many Seiten-affects.Talk to your doctor....

No comments:

Post a Comment