Wednesday 20 July 2011

Her/its/their cycle after pregnancy, not nursing of women?

Her/its/their cycle after pregnancy, not nursing of women?

therefore... I still lands, my period has t. Had on the 3 Jan Baby of c-Teil, the normal Str hadömung with birth associates. I nursed für 2 months, that then are supplemented with formula. 2 got. April my first period, and harbor t had one since it. My husband and I used protection, and 5 Schwangerschaftsprüfung has, returned negitive, I know that however, I am a little concerned a small acsessive. I was on birthcontrol für 8 yr and became the 2. Month, that itself bemühte, pregnant, so that I have no idea this, as he/it is my normal cycle. Being surprised itself only, if this is normal, it takes a while to it you pull Fährte" back at? or something should do I?

through jenisill...

Best answer chosen by voters

go your doctor, sorrowfully, but that simply is what you should do. this probably is not anything. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment