Wednesday 20 July 2011

Which birth control is sure to use while they nurse?

Which birth control is sure to use while they nurse?

I plan to immediately go on birth controls after I had my daughter, esp., because they say it, \'s really easily, within one year pregnant from the your first credits\', to become, therefore I lived reception any chances, which are birth control methods, certainly? Which pills? What over depo-provera or the shot? Or the stain? I plan, this with my nächsten date with mine WHETHER to discuss, but I only now want some ideas. Any suggestions/knowledge?

through wendy080...

Best answer chosen by voters

If you plan to breast feed, becomes your WHETHER you probably favor a low hormone birth control pill, so that it as little effect as possible for milk production will have. I forget the name the one, on which my doc had me, während I my son nursed. She/it actually wanted, thereß I an IUD uses, but I didn\'t wants to it. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (8)



through sapphira.... condoms!
I would propose, that you inquire about progesterone, birth control was based, it can certainly be used, but some doctors won\'t make it for any rules.

from invisible Rosa RN, the justice for... any matter not-hormonal.. like the Mirena IUD

through........... definitely condoms!
I would not recommend the stain, whether you nurse, or it is not not sure.
Luck, your Dr. absolutely is the person in order to get the best advice from it.

through captures... I would recommend only one IUD, because they are, a quantity is easier than the effort to remember the pill or the credit, you, the depo of everyone so often. the most IUD\'s can be until 5 to 10 years and can in place, is taken out on that occasion anytime. they become internally während your postpartum placed, visits you and then checked during your annual visit.

by 2008momm... orthro micro still is the single pill, about which i knows, that you can take her/it/them, can have an iud during nursing or you,

through in condoms recommends most doctors no pills or stain is, if he/it nurses. You/they ksex has önnen\'t, until the doctor Sie cleans up, and that is 6 or 8 wks approximately. and original that really doesn\'t go, to have the energy, after had this of a baby to have sex anyway.

by 2sexy4u the second answerer, who said, that the mirena IUD was wrong, is the Paraguard IUD, that is hormone freely, called, I now have one after my youngest in place in 2 yrs, it became, that was inserted, me, that was had, born. His/its wonderful one you Don\'t muß itself therefore, to take the pill, the shot, that changes the stain, provides or at all, its job only away there, his/its reversible one and last until 10 years. The Mirena IUD last up to 5 yrs, but the hormones and I have weiß this, thats why I chose the Paraguard, because I nursed my daughter, until she/it was 18 months, the Paraguard IUD Ihnen will give a heavier period! Glück and hope, that you choose the Paraguard IUD, because it works really big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s,:

Mother of 2!!

through * * Siena of \'s Mommy * * my friend is care, and she/it has the Mirena IUD. So far, she/it really likes it. IchIch plans because it has one after I had the end of the summer so small.

No comments:

Post a Comment