Wednesday 20 July 2011

Treatment for hives, while nursing?

Treatment for hives, while nursing?

I nursed my daughter since she/it was born with at all no problems. The verchanged over one week before her/its/their first birthday, I began to get hives on the sides of my breasts and my stomach. You/they were not really bad but became in the course of the bygone 7 weeks worse, they are on my legs and now arm. I veraltered me not, my food or my soap and the single pills, that I take, my prenatals are. The single matter, with which of m I itöglicherweise can connect, hormones are because the week after the hives had begun, I got back my period for the first time to become pregnant. I dont wants aufhören, to nurse, my daughter isnt on whole milk however drinks her/it/them at a time a small one, but sufficiently not, and she/it still nurses to sleep with night. I only wanted to know that i help can do to what with the hives, rührt really dont hlep creamy this very much with it i besides it over benadryl or something thought, wants to guarantee you, it is sure for my daughter. Every advice will help, thank you

from D

Best answer chosen by Asker

I had a bad allergic reaction to head during breast feeding to classify hives, and was told me that diphenhydramine (Benadryl) fine is to be taken. Only Don\'t takes, more frequently than you needs, and your baby looks at. It becomes a bißchen through the milk go. With mine I couldn\'t extremelyählt every difference. Check with your doc.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank you, I bring one before the bed, that is both, in the morning and one, after I nursed, and it helps see me dont in my milk or my LO a dif really and so far, but un watching still.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



benadryl L2 for nursing is from Pippin Plain, over so sure, as it gets it.

No comments:

Post a Comment