Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing still and irregular period?

Nursing still and irregular period?

Hello, I (obviously) nursed one year long my 1 year old and get only at the 1. Seps my period to theück. I had at the 1. Oct another period and now es\'s 16. Nov and no sign of it, that come,... we had ungef one week agoähr a house bought, and the burden been able to bring my period to jumping, and yes, it was exact nerve, that tormented!) I places \'t really aufglaubt, thereß I pregnant is,... this would be one long shot..., but guesses do many women still have irregular periods I, that my question is, while they are nursing?

through mommy of 2! 5/15/09 & 9/23/06

Best answer chosen by Asker

while you still nurse, it is very usual not to have any periods and irregular periods even if you started because you had her/it/them again. I wouldnt worries too much for itself, un quite more certainly thats everything, which is it.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
thx!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment