Wednesday 20 July 2011

Will I suffocate my baby while I nursed?

Will I suffocate my baby while I nursed?

I am pregnant with my first child 20 weeks. I würde really dear, to try, but to nurse, that I land, \'t white if you are sick capable for it, because my breasts are gigantic. ICH\'m in a Größen-L-Tasse... and my breasts are prolly that the size of my baby\'s head is gonna four times! No one of you has gr as wellhad ößeren breasts of nursing any difficulties? I place to think only away, thereß my poor baby will suffocate. Also... ich\'m, the a hard time has, PflegenbHs in my Größe, to find. I googled it and sought on-line, and I continue not to get anything. Therefore to all of you größere chested-Mamas... all tops would be estimated very much.

through theologian Oubliette

Best answer chosen by voters

Get with a lactation advisor before you leave the hospital. Ask your nurse, to one and you, that the most likely große help will be to be spoken. Glück! 100 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



from B, I am a j-Tasse, and found i, that however, it was a nursing BRA not sufficiently strongly, and the plastic clamp, from where you take down the cup, broke after 5 weeks, would discuss i so, that you use one normal nicht-underwired, if u BRA can find for him/it. also muß i my breast hold it suffocated my son doesn\'t with it, you pull it from his/its nose only away, it means that nursing is a 2handed job you my other hand as it, even if he/it is supported i with pillows, in order to support him/it uses

through makes you your own thinking. I will suffocate my baby, während I nursed?"

No. gives it per no recorded cases of this event and it somewhere gives many mothers with big breasts. It only doesn\'t happens.

If you can find a BRA with elastic cups, is easy, down/aside to pull, that will work well for care.

from Julian Mommy You you careful is! I have DD\'s and worked as my son as a nurse, he/it could not breathe, I mußte my breast on a small one of his/its face holds, so that he/it could breathe. The nurse ließ me him/it around didn to other positions however him/it verlagern\'t-Hilfe, I only had to look at it.
Luck, that nurses! I wünsche, that it works out for me!

Source(s,:

Mommy to a 5.5 month old

durchdurch m holli is I at the opposite end of the scale,lol., but my sis had some questions, she/it mußte a hand use and push back, the skin about the nipple, while her/its/their baby lived, got it, you improve after some weeks, as for BRA, \'s you can try motherhood.com. I believe, thereß she/it big sizes on-line sells. The best Glück

from the Kylie\'s Mommy You you only guarantees, you can see his/its nose holes. And if your going will show the hospital you to breast feed, the correct way is to be expelled you therefore, there. Ohßer, that there are many nursing tapes, at which you can look.

through? Mommy to 3 year old Jacob and b.... attempt lady grace für bigger sizes... I got a catalog only from them, and they had big sizes in the MutterschaftsbHs.. J or K, that I believe,

and I don\'t believe that you would suffocate the baby,... lol then again has bitties I itty.., I, what, know with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment