Wednesday 20 July 2011

Why is it, women become pregnant if they nurse?

Why is it, women become pregnant if they nurse?

Because DAILY you constantly 7 TIMES to assure, must nurse ATLEAST, that doesn\'t fall prolactin-Niveaus, moo enough too alllow-Ovulation you to occur.

I wanted to clarify only this... because I see many women saying, they became pregnant, while they nursed, and soo many matters, that you must understand over birth control, give it... ect.. I believes medical need to guarantee, that women know this. I weiß, personally, my doctor didn\'t communicates me half of the stuff, that I should have known about birth control.

All opinions are welcome,

Please read this if you liked to know more.


through mommy X\'s 3 =)

Best answer chosen by Asker

Does the truth not tell to all skeptics, who think Capricassy, do you please explain me why in other countries, where often women her/its/their babies many much quiet, do you not procure any day pregnant for YEARS(2-4yrs? the most Don\'t fängt at, to ovulate several years long. Her/its/their babies sleep with them, within Arme-Reichweite and nurse upon request. IchIch is persönlich never pregnant become, during which as a nurse works, with the credit of baby in the room with me. I mußte my daughter from my place, to become pregnant with my son, moves. She/it was only nursing 3 times per day at this point. I got shut my period with her with 9 mos, and 13 mos with my son, theück. It coincided with it as they, more solid K, startedörpern and care one, to little less frequently eat.

I think into our modern world from where we emphasize early independence and the fact that therefore we rush our children for her/it/them to grow up, that family planning will get on the manner of course. As women, we are separated with it, like our Körper works and lands, \'t knows, as working together with them is. I am sure, thereß I Daumen-Daune for this opinion will procure,.., but hello.. es\'s-Bergwerk.. LOL

All my children were planned and were wanted very much. I never have become pregnant through mistakes...

Source(s,:

..4.5 weeks went mommy of 2, #3 on the way!!!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Big answer. I think us, both spent, what time we können, in order to explore the acual-Wahrheit. I place auf\'t understands, why women don\'t need the time können, to look at the suitable sources, to get about the correct info. I never have become pregnant because I guaranteed, thereß I what had to know i understood. Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS MaidenBy. Hello! I only wanted to knock against, thereß I exclusively nursed, had means baby sleep in my bed with me, and nursed upon request, AND 3 weeks after nach-partum-Blutung got my period, and pregnant, during nursing. You/they wählten the answer, that agreed with you, from.

Report abuse

Other Answers (9)



sometimes, it is not important through allie, you like many times feed. my neighbor only nursed, and she/it became pregnant. my doctor gave to me a birth control, that you use, können, while he/it nursed in order to help the not getting pregnant. Doctors don\'t tell you, that nursing is, any reliable birth control

from cute mommy of 2, some women actually don\'t know this stuff and won\'t ask any questions at the office of the doctor. GlI had a doctor, who explained this to me, ücklicherweise and guaranteed that I got a reliable form of the birth control.

through the clever! Even if a woman should nurse 10 times one hour long every day every time, she/it could still become pregnant. Nursing is no birth control!

from MaidenBy.... even, that it sometimes is true only. All women in my family began her/its/their periods 3 weeks, after they gave birth, and all became pregnant, während this exclusively silence, 10-15 times per day, 20 minutes at a time, including me! Each Körper is different, and is well received differently on hormones. Nursing is not a good form of the birth control für all.

my doctor said me about Christy RN Well that, although you don\'t get your period, while you nurse, you still ovulate! Is with it, why still you fähig is to be become pregnant,...

Source(s,:

Exactly on the Wednesday!!!!

from LittleBl.... from my understanding, a woman normally doesn\'t become pregnant during the breast feeding because much of her/its/their calories of the meal therefore brings in her/it/them to the milk one day of going. Her/its/their Körper says, there are calories, in order to go around, sufficiently not so that it no good time to have a baby, is, same reason, why women with eating disorders can have babies normally not, but was in usa here, there are meal 24/7 and a mommy available, much eats, her/its/their body will tell her/it/them that it is O.K. in order to have another child.

from tic jay, who nurses, you don\'t hinder any women to become pregnant, that they need in order to become told not to rely on it, as contraception to nurse i, you are not how much important or how you nurse small, can still get you, pregnant, but most women don\'t get enough info about it, that is still used protection,

from Jenni D ridge, you take a deep breath. I intend Sie\'wieder much emphasized thereover. Second can happen this no matter to something of Sie\'wieder of doing it. I nursed my first, AND taking birth control religiously, and it still managed to become pregnant. My daughter was only 7 months old. I think it manchmal\'s from our Händen.

through colette4.... hello. I became pregnant, during I the whole day infinitely nursed!!! then despite nascent tells, that my daughter would become, self disaccustoms in pregnancy, she/it didn\'t do, and I finished tandem, that a 22 month alto and a new baby nourishes. It was per the well experience. You/they are to this day (8) & 10 years old, bound very well and adores each other. IchIch believes, thereß it to the tandem feeding is depressed, they used hands over me.

The answer is, this fertility is individual, and nature drafts families in order to let closed babies together with it if you don\'t want to get pregnant application any form of the birth control.

Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment