Wednesday 20 July 2011

Tender nipples, while nursing?

Tender nipples, while nursing?

Hello I has tender nipples, while nurses I my 1year aged son,... I never has gotten my period, because he/it was born, and I didn\'t have any tender nipples either, because started i to nurse him/it? People say, thereß I pregnant could be, but I took only one examination, and it was negative! If a really fr only could thisühes symptom of pregnancy however simply accustomed show it at the examination is? And there only sore whom he/it drinks and if I pack her/it/them, about him/it too füttern? Thanks to types für the answer:,

from Samantha C

Best answer chosen by voters

It is possible, that maybe you get your period, I got mine after over one year of nursing my son. Many pregnancy symptoms are they for resembling, like those, that get you before your cycle, begins.

Source(s,:

Find out 1 election save 100 percent to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through elemento.... It could also be that your son teethes. I found, thereß my nipples also during more badly teething times sore would become.

from Lis, It could be only your nipples. I had times where it was like this and times, where it wasn\'t, so that not I anxiously würde.

No comments:

Post a Comment