Wednesday 20 July 2011

Which method of birthcontrol is sure if they nurse?

Which method of birthcontrol is sure if they nurse?

I am pregnant 27 weeks, and I think already about birth control. I würde something, which I think \'t aufsetze,muß almost daily, prefers (i.e. the pill). which birth control is sure to use, während she/it nurses?

I am not sure, if therefore this my single child, nothing remaining, will be.

from WI MOM

Best answer chosen by voters

Use condoms. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (9)



through s w theres one shot, that you can get.

in that she/it is Mali the main method of the birth control
You/they won\'t be pregnant while you nurse,

through wind windstor... only condoms. not even diaphrams, because the spermicide on them can cause breast milk. use condoms without spermicide. Birth control pills? Hölle no!!!

from horse girls un on a form of birthcontrol, in which you get in a shot into the lower part of your back,... you there, where your love grips are,... is named Depo Provera. You/they go every 3 months to get it. you get the first time the Schuß, that you must service 30 days before the credit again from sex. it stings a small one and is für a small while sore, but if anytime not of another child your desire soon... i believes, that the depo provera is the way to be gone. BUT... it gives some bad matters, that progress with the Schuß do. it puts your Körper into the thinking, that is pregnant, in so that you can have mornings illness weight profit and mood energies. i havent STILL had the weight profit, but every morning i becomes a little sick, and Stimmungsschw sometimes has iünge. healthy hope i helped you! Glück and congrats on the next baby!!! oh beside the way... i would not go cuz with pills, that my best friend, who is in 18, now had a baby, as she/it was in 17, and she/it was on the pill. is no where so near to it, as effective as the Schu, To be ß. and no the Schuß-isnt-permenent.

Source(s,:

iv been on the depo, that is shot 1/2 years long approximately 1,

from Jenn, It is sure to go only with a birth control, that has progestin. Estrogen can decrease your milk supply. I the small pill resembled my first child.
I get an IUD this time after I had my offspring. It can 5 years long in is left or before then is taken out. Is you place m in it and you onceüssen only it has checked, if you have your annual mash. There is small Schnüre that is your uterus near so that it can be extracted, if ready. Das\'s the single matter, thereß itself of it a man could feel.
The depo-Schuß I was switched on, before I had my first offspring. It veranlaßte me, to have lumps in my breast. You/they went schließlich after one year of me, that am from the shot, but they returned as I was pregnant with my first child. No other problems although I didn\'t profit weight or something.
Condoms are the surest things. Hängen you never from nursing alone from. This Dr. will communicate you this. It is said, thereß you can, \'t becomes pregnant, while exclusively you quiet, but the chance is not high at all.

Source(s,:

30 wks pregnant with 2. Child

through nicolean... I would speak with your OBGYN. There are birth control pills, that to ore safeählung is viewed, during working as nurses, although I calm personally didn, \'t feels comfortable using for itself she/it.
As a birth control for nursing being, it can be for some, but not for everyone. I used it für my birth control, but I knew that it wasn\'t foolproof. I didn\'t kümmert itself however, as I became again pregnant. I got shut my period after 1 years of care theück and became pregnant the next month. Normally as yearn you \'t gets shut your period for itself, as you land, theück, if to nurse you, not therefor ovulates, you are sure. I believe the general rule für using silence, as contraceptive is, still must make you for it like 8-12 times per day.

from Heather, you don\'t use the shot, on which it dirties your body of all. the surest way will be condoms. and you können pregnant becomes, while you nurse,.. my mommy did.

through freakyst.... first, Breastfeeding is not from all, a birth control smooths, your doctor Ihnen will communicate this. Yes, there is birth control, that you take, können, while you nurse. The best way, to find out, the best für you is, is to be spoken with your doctor.

from Shera O the baby pill or progresteron, that only pills for nursing are sure,

IUD

spermecides and condoms... although not exact fun, if you are in an engaged relationship and a monogomous,

No comments:

Post a Comment