Wednesday 20 July 2011

Negotiating of scalp psoriasis, while nursing?

Negotiating of scalp psoriasis, while nursing?

Did you shampoo no T/Gel or T/Sal used by you while they nurse? I have dreadful scalp psoriasis and ask, whether these are fine to the application,... ich\'ve used her/it/them, before I was pregnant and they like to use again würde. I used a Vorschriftenshampoo formerly, but I lost my health insurance and my Dose\'t, it still affords. IchIch muLater goes ß to the pharmacy and the pharmacist asks, while I am there, but I now am simply curious. Other milder shampoos like head and shoulders or Selsun Blue, that I know, certainly are Don während the Stillen\'t works at all for me. My scalp fährt me madly!!

from Pippin

Best answer chosen by Asker

I use T/Gel on my hair regularly.

I don\'t nurse presently, but if you are, it is completely sure to use. It doesn\'t inputs your blood circulation or your milk. , VERY few current medications come in the Körper into none in, but the smallest track amounts, shampoo is washed out particularly after some minutes, therefore it wouldn\'t has time to it,
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks. :)
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



by Molly, a good natural medicine for scalp psoriasis is done by Champori. You/they have spray, and cream and she/it räumten my psor on. in the matter of few weeks and now 7 months später it still is clear. Bemühen you it: it certainly is during the pregnancy of Kräuter-und and returns guarantee with money: therefore if for you work doesn\'t, it is free.
The best,
Mol

No comments:

Post a Comment