Wednesday 20 July 2011

Itself too concieve troubles, while nursing?

Itself too concieve troubles, while nursing?

Good day, I only hiked if each too concieve took the trouble, while nursing? What was your experience and, like long it für you, to become pregnant, took? My bubs now is 7 months, she/it now is on solid Körpern and sleeping with night of 9 hrs. I give her/it/them by 4 to 5, ern,ährt itself one day. I hike through this, which my chances to become preggers, is. Thanks x x

through mystic_e...

Best answer chosen by Asker

I became pregnant while I nursed, yes I knew, that I was fertile, but no it was really not planned.

Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through bird Flippin\'s, that I was not TTC, but I had be again 5 normal periods, before I found from myself, pregnant. My son was at the moment old 13 months and still did 10+ times per day plus solid Körper as a nurse. It it now 16 months and still does 5+ times per day as nurses, w,ährend I 15 weeks further is.

No comments:

Post a Comment