Wednesday 20 July 2011

Which medicine can take i while they nurse?

Which medicine can take i while they nurse?

There are so many matters, that you cannot take, while your pregnant one, and now during I nurses, it seems to be they resembling. My son was born two weeks ago, and tore i from nascent and healed the credit from stings, but now i\'m became blocked and not certainly what is okay, to take, während I nurses. ICH\'m miserable, so that surprises i for itself which can make i... help?

from David M

Best answer chosen by voters

Colace is sure. The name without brand names is docusate. It is a Hockerenthärter and a doesn\'t causes each bowel-Anregung. Therefore, it should not make your pain worse.

Source(s,:

I am a pharmacist 100 percent 1 election save to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (11)



through * the mom of Lilah-Bären * I had the EXACT same problem. I had a 3. Degree episiotomy with a 4. Degree Träne.... OUCHIE! Soooo I höre you on this of sting... me was instructed by my doc, loosens approximately bm 6 weeks long to haben\'s. I took Hockerenthärter and milk from likes for a while, but I hated, it the milk from doesn\'t like well b/c to bringen\'s for you, that took it so long. I have a holistic chiropractor, that erwähnte, 100 percent, to try pomegranite-Saft pure. I did and OMG, that it worked! Es\'s very strongly with it I 1/4 cups of OJ ungefähr in with it placed, I normally drink mornings and evening from it, or sometimes only mornings, one full glass. Es\'s FULL of antioxidants, so that it für you and baby good is! I calm to this day, you drink b/c for him/it, that I have digestion probs. sometimes and it hält me regular, as can is! You/they müssen guarantees, you drink, the 100 percent crams full itself, however, it normally rounds 7 or with it bucks es\'s besides soo-Wert. You/they könnten milk from, in order to get rid of today once the constipation, may take and, to then continue with the juice, must. I weiß that can stop you prenatals upward taking, when you still take her/it/them, while bf\'ing... I is. This becomes your Körper guarantees in order to detain patrons, that I promise! Glück!!!!

Source(s,:

personal experience

from all the natural Colace is sure to take, while nursing.

Because your body uses much water constipation, that maybe you had during the pregnancy, in order to make breastmilk can continue nach-partum.

If you are you in doubts, over the medication, that you can take, a certified lactation advisor ever informs. You/they have more information over the topic, as doctors do.

my doctor said about C.C that stool softeners are fine,... gratefully didn\'t need I, a mine is really soft that I advise the baby, but i knows, that this is TMI, I had hemorroids according to the baby and was in pain. You/they should some dafit takes ür because you can, \'t exposes with stings down.

it knows i, if you have pain, you can take salt baths, or you can tylenol that is what my doctor, and Ibprofin, said, takes that they gave me in hospital was she/it exact adament over me to take it, smooths if not in pain

durchdurch mystic_e... selected list of the medications, that were approved by the AAP for the use as nursing mothers, AAP-Liste revised 8/04,


from Mommy_to... I had the same problem, and my doctor asked me to get Miralax. It isn\'t an Abführmittel, but a stool softener is. It is softly and worked well für me. It is sufficiently mild, thereß you it babies can give, if they are blocked. My doctor asked me to give a small one to my baby if she/it wore out hadn\'t in 5 days.

through one newer day of Here, it is the web site of my pediatrician. The connection is a list of the medications below, you are fähig, to take, while you nurse. Congrats on your small boy and gets mommy better soon,



through simply living life i had the same problem, as i first had my daughter and nursed. You/they können calls your local hospital and about a lactation nurse asks, and they can inform you of what you can take.

vonvon Sa B i would call to the pharmacist your doctor or your speech in order to be sure 100 percent.

through tabi_cat.... Heres a place, that can help with a list of drugs, that is sure,


through sexxy^fl... * I really believes that should ask your doctor u,.., to only guarantee,....

from mommy for 2 small angels, I used milk of like..., but it gives also to my baby BM loosen...

No comments:

Post a Comment