Wednesday 20 July 2011

Why no decent birth control possibilities for it to nurse mothers?

Why no decent birth control possibilities for it to nurse mothers?

I explored this topic for what seems, and was probablely, years. The pill is not effective, on me, and no one is the depo-Schuß. Women, who nurse, können not on the stain is or this "ring." I read myself over this new Mirena IUC, not an IUD, that is named this one IUC, places auf\'t wants an IUD because you make the single matter for this, a fertilized egg is to be hindered to be fortified, this is not better than the day! after pill, the Mirena web site is switched on debatable whether or no Mütter, to nurse, it can use. ICH\'m, he/it only is surprised, if everyone from there ernährt itself breast and has the Mirena IUC? Or if not, you only please answer if been you are/have on birth control während breast feeding, what for a Geburtenkontrollenmethoden-do/did that you use? , And places auf\'t says me, you können not pregnant becomes, while I nursed, I carry one concieved children presently, while I nursed, I intend to discuss this with my OB/GYN., but es\'s, therefore a bi, To increase ßchen early, and I see only at the moment in possibilities.

Additional details

O.K...., but you can go injustice with condems. Only, so that we are very clear from this point,: my first daughter was concieved, während I on the pill was. My second, as I was on depo. My third we used condems.

5

Thanks you O.K., because the answers however I already boasted that the pill and depo doesn\'t work, nursing is also no good birth control, ich\'m, the OTHERS occasion seeks.

5

I believe that some of you got the wrong idea. I am no teenager. I am married. I have a husband. All my children have the same father. It is schön, to know, that many assume you only matters. And no, I become no Lösung gets, and my husband neither becomes. Only, because we land, want \'t, thereß more children now doesn\'t think, that we don\'t make later. Honestly, I asked only a simple question for nursing Müttern and birth control, I didn\'t sees, how people could answer negatively to it that seemingly, but, where there is a will there a way! I wanted really exactly lol anyway to say that little of you, that whoever actually read my question, thank you you to those and actually then answered it with relevant information. Thanks:,

5



through doodlebu...

Best answer chosen by Asker

I am on Mirena, and I nursed the whole time successfully, my daughter is 8 mos. I absolutely love it. You/they now should talk to your OB/GYN. You/they können you much stuff, in order to see through it, gives so that you can make an informed decision, if the time comes. It has progesterone, therefore it isn\'t likes only the morning after pill. The Gewheads of tot he/it web site, this is as it works,:
* Seminal fluid of it, to be enough or to fertilize your egg,
* Brand the feed of your uterus thinly, maybe this results also in benefits like less menstrual bleeding over time,
* Holds you the release of your egg of your ovary at, but this is not the way, that it works in most cases,

It is only a regular birth control, and more effective than sterilization, and lasts it 5 years. It brings you also to it to have easier periods. This können Sie\'t is bad!

Source(s,:

Asker \'s Comment:
This is the one, about which I talked. It calls the web site an IUC. Thank so very much. Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (13)



through answer Schmancer, injustice cannot go with good old condoms...

BTW, it makes perfect sense to me. You/they ernheads your child of your body. You/they keverything placed önnen\'t into your body that you don\'t want, that your child consumes. I place auf\'t, that sees, what is the problem.

through mktk401 i, the depo-Schuß used while I was brfeastfeeding. Most of the worries are, thereß the component in birth contol the mother can reduce, \'s-Milch. I was glücklich that I this problem, but any can, didn\'t have. Check from all possibilities like you, does. I nurse no more, but I nevertheless shot at the Depo, and I love it. NO periods für me. Glück

Source(s,:

Mommy of four

through ashley32... the small pill is wonderful... no side-effects and knows esrogin... only progestrin

through htowngir... i had the mirena-IUD, as i nursed. , i nursed successfully für 14 months, and it has a low dose of progesterone. my periods were very easy and Kurzschluß. it loves i!!. and your injustice... over the iud. there are not any fertilized eggs. it s your tubes.

through? Maria? wow, birth control is not simple on your side.

I am on alesse, and it is big, but I was on ortho tri cyclen, and it gave to me approximate dreadful side-effects on it some years.

I don\'t have any children although, so that seems alesse to work for me.

Therefore, you have your 4 at the moment. Child? Das\'s verrückt! On a good manner! I want 3 and if it wanted increase me so dearly wasn\'t.

Did you see into the stain? I weiß dort\'s all warnings of it however my friend was on it for years, and she/it is completely fine. Dort\'s also any new nature from it you placed into your givesärmutter. I saw the commercial daf recentlyür.

well you covered already all bases from Jessie P, do you not have you? There aren\'t any anständige possibilities. Siemuß \'ll condoms use, did you certainly develop a child maybe while you use her/it/them, but what is, the chances, that become again you?) das\'s what we used, and it worked simply well. I ließ my tubes after our 3. binds.

from Garylian Unfortunately, outside absitinance and condoms, you have really not much on the manner of the possibilities.

While I heard about women, who become pregnant, while I rarely frequently listened to the pill of women, who become pregnant, during on the Depo-Provera-Schuß. Your doctor was fähig, to tell you, why it wasn\'t effective? If it was because of antibiotics or other medications, you take, or you have a natürliche hormone imbalance, that keeps the Depo-Provera from preventing ovulation? Most women are unfähig, to introduce itself/themselves one full year long by a shot, not only it protects the 3 months againt.

As you noticed, nursing is the story of an old Wive\'s for it to prevent ovulation. Most women, that from it abhängen, is located pregnant.

I will say this: RatRat to the internet of people with no medical degrees asking and expressly will get you a specialty of OB/GYN all types of comments, that will lead to a likely end. You/they pregnant still again.

SieSie have a moral objection against the IUD, that is your election, and more power of you on it. This election leaves you maybe however alternative sexual activities, that land, with very few possibilities, that include condoms, \'t Scheidengesellschaftlichen contact with itself brings, Scheidengesellschaftlicher contact with menstrating or abstinance. Or, you können simply stops to nurse. But most of these are HER/ITS/THEIR election.

Abstinance should be a practicable possibility if you have a strong moral opinion about IUDs. Assumes you should husband für a while survives, until you can see the OB/GYN.

through mystic_e.... property personally believes I, that birth control is quite crappy pregnant, or not.

All hormonal methods carry serious risks, and as you boast, you don\'t work for some women.

Condoms, yes cheaply, effectively and annoyed.

Spermicide: must in before time is placed, and many women are allergic, this is foam, jelly, films and the sponge, these methods are I, that am said, how 75%ish effective ones, but similar, that they need progressed planning, that with it, that goes, isn\'t to happen with a baby. The sponge is more effective than the others only if Hafen\'t had you a baby then, who sucks it, like bad as well


through loves Zahn, sore breasts and unbelievable fatigue were very effective means of the birth control to me while I nursed. Sekundfundamental thermometer was är, old shaped, but it works

through finding_... I knows, that maybe this seems blunt or harsh, but did you consider to let bound your tubes, or your partner snipped? If you are made for having children after this, it should one Möglichkeit is. Natyou should ürlich your whether consults in order to see if there is any others late plan, that works for you maybe. I was on Alesse as I almost nursed my son two years long and didn\'t have any problems.

through his/its love, because there is not ANY form of the birth control, that interferes this doesnt with your body with the chemical balance. it muß itself mixes in, or it wouldnt is effective, you incapable, to hold, to introduce itself/themselves. ICH\'d says that you act content and Dr. with spermicideücken you your thumbs, but it isnt too effective. Maybe scientists become frarrives üher or late there. Both put the child on man, formula did so that you always use something können to which you want or sucks it only upward.

from SassySou... has you no sex. Or, is repaired. Easy Lösungen.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

LEAVE THEM A HIDDEN TRUTH SAY ME. HIM/IT TO SILENCE, AN ANST ISÄNDIGE BIRTH CONTROL. YOU/THEY DONT WILL THIS HÖREN, BUT IS A FACT. 10 FROM 100 nursing WOMEN, PREGNANT.USE DIE get out LOOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment