Wednesday 20 July 2011

For pregnancy testing during nursing, for only people, that knows?

For pregnancy testing during nursing, for only people, that knows?

I have a ten month old, that I nurse still, and therefore I didn\'t have any period in 10 months. I believe, thereß I pregnant could be,.. this would be my third, and I feel only pregnant. Tomorrow illness and the wine with all... I only asked me, whether each wußte, when you should test, if even you aufsetzen,weiß \'t, when your cycle should be? I took a Pr todayüfung, and it got out of negation, but I knew that it would become, because, if I then am pregnant, that soon, it was only before one week of approximate, way, to be told, but you knows, that it drives you madly, and you must bring to the examination haha anyway. Should I wait only for another week? Or as you yearn as one month? I place \'t really aufwill over paranoid and superfluous money on many pregnancy examinations gets, those matters are a peice like $12!) I probably should to mine WHETHER goes that I know but this thinks, thereß I a babysitter must find, and then explains my husband, why I need a baby babysitter, and if I am not pregnant, that he/it will be inconsolable, and I would keep it to myself only sooner, until I for certainly knows??

through mystratz

Best answer chosen by Asker

I got preg. as my son was 8 months old, and I also still nursed and didn\'t have any period. As I a Prüfung took, I was at myself 4 weeks spares, didn\'t have any ground, that I was pregnant! But with my first, I wanted früher as a regular home examination knows. Go to yours local hospital laboratory and gets you a blood examination (10 dollar) and into 1 lessons, they can inform you 100 percent whether you are, or not! Glück
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks, that I want the definately-Versuch,
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through crystal, b i probally going would become tothe docter and leaves a blood examination, you make dont burden on it ut and everything

through happyday to you, another week would wait i another and tests again. You/they könnten for several reasons emotionally is... not only pregnancy. Glück to you.

from Ashley, you should wait only another week so that to find out one at the home examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment