Wednesday 20 July 2011

Unexpected pregnancy, while nursing?

Unexpected pregnancy, while nursing?

My daughter is 8 months old, and she/it is fed breast. I bled every two weeks three months long three months long. DannDann started i, then at the end of August held it only too tröpfeln, so that a pregnancy examination took i. Könnte, i still is pregnant

Additional details

my examination returned negation. i weiß, that you still become pregnant, while you nurse, but the cramps are serious.

4



from Melissa N

Best answer chosen by Asker

Now, if your pregnancy examination was positive, of course you could be pregnant! But the patterns, that you describe, are für the return of a period while very normally nursing. I therefore am exactly which direction, that is your question, i, not sicher\'m that goes, to answer two,:

If you become assure anxiously about nursing, while you are pregnant, that it is safe both for you, your older baby and your fetus. Time and times again, Mütter has happily and nursed successfully through a whole pregnancy and then did two children at the same time of a nurse! I gewann\'t goes any, fördern you into this however because believes dont I, that this actually is your question. Only wanted f to pocket itür all cases.

The period circles, you mention, is postpartum very normal for the stages with which you are. You/they very severely often are relied on how much for itself, your baby is nursing. Some Mit will find ütter, if her/its/their baby starts to sleep through the night, they are gotten back her/its/their periods. , To only find, some weeks or months später, her/its/their baby of waking up doesn\'t start over any more periods again with night, and boom. Es\'s of all the normal. Her/its/their Körper takes the trouble to decide, whether it will be capable to support another baby, and if your first baby drinks a quantity of the breast, it will often close fertility and focuses on it, the baby it, to support at the moment, grows. All the normal!

If I could share my own experience, I still nurse my 2 years old. I didnt\' gets shut you my period until this last April theück, she/it was 20 months old. My cycles before her/its/their were in the habit of being 30-32 days. Now, they are from 28-45 days (that frustrate incredibly) somewhere because wir\'wieder the Bemühen, to introduce itself/themselves, my supposition? Because she/it still wakes up with night, schläft with me in the bed, and works as a nurse through the night and through the day.

If I stand ready on retrieval of a number of births, or more frequently is from her away otherwise, my period comes earlier this month. Is an interesting interrelation.

Source(s,:

My experience of a nursing mommy and a nativity doula.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks. IchIch finished to go to the hospital and gets finding from me, you have a cyst on my ovary. One was last time, if I had, as I was pregnant with my daughter, but this found out i, thereß I two weeks late was.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



of course, you could from My3Boys. Nursing is no method of the birth control.

through iamcilly... only because you nurse, you don\'t think that you cannot become pregnant. It reduces your chance, but is a Pr no guarantee receptionüfung and sees an obgyn, if it is possitive,

from Stephanie E what was, the result of the pregnancy examination?
Certainly you can become pregnant while you nurse. Maybe a Verz causes itögerung in it, to come pregnant into some women, but it definitely isn\'t a means of birth controls. My Schwägerin is pregnant with her/its/their second child and still is, now smooths you pregnant with 7 months and nurses her/it/them the first.
Because I has become assume no ground what was the result of your intial-Prüfung, myself negation. If you land, \'t gets, your nächste regularly planned period, that I assume, is due in over one week, if you, and so on at teh-Ende of August, dribbled, maybe you want to test again or want to go to the doctor.

through deYoung was, your pregnancy tests negation? Nursing is no method of birthcontrol. Sometimes unterdrücken the hormones, that are produced by nursing, ovulation, so that you land, a period gets \'t, but in many women, who don\'t happen. Speech to your health care provider, by your M,öglichkeiten, to weigh for sure birth control, while nursing. Well für you for nursing for 8 months, you, again doing of a good matter for your daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment