Wednesday 20 July 2011

Working with chemicals, while nursing,.. help?

Working with chemicals, while nursing,.. help?

I am an automotive painter. Während I pregnant was, that I stopped, it was dangerous to be painted, because my work and I felt obviosly. My husband weka full time and ich\'m because of going to theück too wrk. ICH\'m, that nurses our newborn, but now, I am concerned, thereß I resigns, will have to, because I want to nurse our baby one year long, but I don\'t want to use any chemicals with the work. Is there any way, that I can be in the habit of and cannot give up? Through Gesetzesdose, I go während this time wrking about?

from Danny

Best answer chosen by Asker

That is a good question about the color. ICH\'m not certainly, but I think, thereß it as it probably fine is, you yearn as it, has there, where you work, aired well.. finds a lactation advisor what I would advise, and discusses the matter with them. Unfortunately, I place auf\'t knows a way, thereß you capable would be, itself the work, to contain, while you still guarantee, that you still have a work. I think Sie\'wieder, you bet the best, is thereover however, to speak s/he with your employer, is not committed legally to offer more everything than the 12 weeks guaranteed by FMLA to you.

Source(s,:

Check here in order to find a lactation advisor if you already don\'t have one,:)
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment