Wednesday 20 July 2011

When did you get your first menstrual, during nursing?

When did you get your first menstrual, during nursing?

I exclusively breasstfed my son for approximately 6-7 mos and although he/it eats more meal and nurses less that I don\'t still get my period. I get Kr occasionallyämpfe, although I nursed also my first and a small one got my period before 8 mos. When you got schließlich Ihres and no one of you, was pregnant and doesn\'t know for a while?

from Michaela

Best answer chosen by voters

With my first son, I nursed exclusively and immediately got my period, I nurse, 2 think. Son and is für been the last 6 months and didn\'t still get any period. All hängt from your body from. I get also the Krämpfe, and I start to think, I am gotten a period, and I calm Hafen\'t had one. I am sure, thereß, if I am willing to get it, becomes I. The way is, that there Iover thinks, that it is beautiful to have a break in it and not pregnant, to get the break, to be. 67 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (9)



from Kitten91.... co my first: 3/4 months was on depo-Schuß
With my second: over one year
With my 3.: 6 months finishes aufw after it soonärts pregnant
With #4: has not had yet one.. he/it will be 5 months in one week.

BTW, I stopped all the birth control, obviously.. lol, after this wacked from depo-Schuß..., that stuff drives you crazy.

I knew that I was pregnant because my period was 2 months long like clockwork. The others... I dunno. You/they are apart 4/5 years.

through hunnybbl.... Alot of the women doesn\'t get her/its/their period, while exclusively she/it quiet,...... I got mine with 6wks nach-pardom on the other hand, and It since then came every month.

If you are one of the happy women, who don\'t get her/its/their period,...... then, if your baby starts to consume other meal, and liquids.. it would become, prolly is cleverly at beginning, that brings free birth control pill to an estrogen,.., because you can never tell, if starts again gonna yer to ovulate.

from HEATHER I, my third child now nurses, he/it is 19 months old, and I didn\'t still get my period. Most of my friends have frcontinued üher her/its/their periods much in the nursing process.

As he/it was developed for my second child, while I still nursed my first child,; I had not yet gotten my period and therefore had not recognized you, that I was pregnant, until I started feeling nausea oddly causal, and took a pregnancy examination on a back. As it rotated out, I was two months further. The teachings is, you müssen your period, in order to become pregnant, doesn\'t continue.

through turkeybr.... co my first pregnancy nursed 9 months long I and then, you find that I was again pregnant. I didn\'t weiß it, until I went to the doctor. With the third pregnancy, I nursed 12 months long and got my first period against 14 months, after I had given birth.

through M L I is with one year without my period and the attendant still. I almost miss my period.

through mom2jjor... I now nursed 13 months and although my son eats more meal, I didn\'t still get my period.
It drives me madly because I am TTC! 33 percent 1 voices

from Jodie S\'S 12 weeks after my child\'s birth and then nothing 18 months long

through cck, you won\'t have your period, until you stop to nurse. You/they dürfen, because however, you don\'t have a full period the trickle. Mother nature.

Source(s,:

I am a mommy and my OBGYN.

from Evin, I am bf\'ing with almost 17 months and still no period. But es\'s other für each woman. I have a friend of the ausschließlich bf\'ed and approached her/its/their period on 2 months! Arm Mad little! Only not schön!

No comments:

Post a Comment