Wednesday 20 July 2011

Are analgesics the sleeping of Pillensafe und/oder while they nurse?

Are analgesics the sleeping of Pillensafe und/oder while they nurse?

I am pregnant with my second baby 28 weeks. I didn\'t nurse with my first, but I würde me with this baby gladly troubles. As I bore my chief, I became percocet night für the pain and mild sleeping pills given, since I land, sleep well \'t from my house, let alone in a hospital. I was surprised so, there are any analgesics, that are sure, während you nurses?

through Arianna\'s mommy < 3

Best answer chosen by voters

It was made percocet me also for rules, and I am breast feeding my daughter presently. If you take her/it/them like you, assumed again to it, nothing bad will come from it. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from Lil Vinny grows up so fast! it became percocet i after c-Teil für pain given. You/they können it takes, while they nursed, did pills i. to sleep, is, you don\'t recommend it, but you should your whether asks according to the topic.

telephone call Berlin through Olivia Mommy?Faxing a pharmacist or consults your doc. Some are sure, thereß some is not. It became vicodin f for meür pain in my c-Teil prescribed, and it was okay to nurse on it.

from Shanna, you can ibuprofen, Advil, and acetaminophen, Tylenol, takes. I took Vorschriftenstärken-ibuprofen and Darvocet, after I had delivered, and I nursed. ICH\'m not certainly over the sleeping pills, but while you are pregnant, that you can take Tylenol pm and Unisom, so that I would think, you could take also these while you nurse. Ask over that with your doctor or your pharmacist after.

from Calla Lily Yes quiet I and to me was given percocet for the pain, because I had a c-Teil. Not certainly over asleep pills, but your nurse will know.

UndUnd btw, nobody sleeps well in the hospital, one, because a new baby is, who wakes all hours and two there, is nurses and doctors, who come in all hours of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment