Wednesday 20 July 2011

Are pregnancy symptoms they for resembling while they nurse?

Are pregnancy symptoms they for resembling while they nurse?

I have a 5 month old and still nurse. ICH\'m not sure, if I am again pregnant, but weras my symptoms this resembling... ie, sore breasts, fatigue...???

through Gracie and Maddelynn\'s mommy

Best answer chosen by voters

Nursing can does this to you. I nurse my 4 months old and began only Gefühl like it again. I believe, thereß I me maybe for my vitamins puts together,... I believes this is there, from where my fatigue comes. Nursing of burns a Strauß of calories with it is why maybe you feel fatigue. Maybe she/it baby also demands more milk, is with it maybe, why your breast is sore,... milk production, that increases, or baby care more frequently or longer. I knew some women to have desires for candy, während she/it nursed.

Source(s,:

Both of my girls nursed.... Gracie 2 1/2 yrs and Maddelynn 4 mths. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through?? azy diamo.d? each pregnancy is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment