Wednesday 20 July 2011

Baby 12 weeks, nursing, the sick feeling & cramps?

Baby 12 weeks, nursing, the sick feeling & cramps?

I had a baby 12 weeks ago, and I am breasfeeding, Ive had menstrual-similar cramps for the last week or therefore, but they are nonstop for the day. I also am Nausea causal been and has headaches. It happened to me, thereß I again pregnant could be, this is O.K. with me, and I did an examination, but it was negative, so I place auf\'t that thinks thats, what is it. Each other Gefühl like it, while nursing? any ideas what could be the cause? Thanks!

through Olivia\'s mom

Best answer chosen by voters

You/they could be pregnant although the examination said negation. You/they könnten your period gets. I dont thinks is of some seriousness, however, 67 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about "baby 12 weeks, breas. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (5)



from Nettie, It is big, that you are capable for breast, you live, not all women can to it for a reason or another strive.

With greetings, in order to question, I claim that, as you are breast feeding, so still had you no period. If this is the case, I think Sie\'ll finds, thereß it what is, the matter with you. Her/its/their Körper now has, after twelve weeks had calmed down and expect, likes to ovulate you, you did, before you fell pregnant, and I think this is, why you let some of the symptoms associated with having a period, but without this, you bleed. Maybe you should speak with your GP, if the Krämpfe and so on, you continue.

Be careful and guarantee that you are not tracked down how it is very easy to do if you are breast feeding. Guarantee, thereß you the right nutrients and much silence gets.

All best of you and your tiny one. I also hope, thereß you itself very soon better feels. Nettie x

through mystic_e.... there some conditions are brought along in connection to nurse this cause nausea, headaches and other problems however she/it is associated with let-down in general (that can happen) if you don\'t nurse, but not constant should be, and they normally begin, you yearn 12 weeks ago.

His/its true one, that some women PMS get species symptoms, before her/its/their cycle returns, but probably is her/it not all, that your period returns, if exclusively you quiet, although I get back mine really early, and I do ecological nursing,

It could be dehydration, but this explains only the headaches and the nausea, not constricting.



Nausea, as nursing,


from EMMA B i, this can really not answer i, however, can nurse my 9 weeks old and also can feel alot sick and gets headaches, could attribute it i only to my useless food and better could take the trouble to eat. Also guarantee, thereß you fullness drinks, tells ive, that this helps.

beside your face, that the cramps will cause by your uterus, that contracts, the effort, to go back to it, is normal size. This it während nursing brand freed hormones pulls together for itself. It is normal and healthy. Well für you for nursing!!! 33 percent 1 voices

through ohmeohmy 1, you test an increase in one week
2 trouble to remain itself/themselves, hydrated, you eat well and naps if baby naps or lay at least down


I felt only exhausted and in pain, as I was sick,....

No comments:

Post a Comment