Wednesday 20 July 2011

The best contraception, while nursing?

The best contraception, while nursing?

I am because of it, has you my baby soon and really wants you any information about a good form of the birth control, while you nurse. I became pregnant only 10 weeks after I had my daughter, während I jerk nursed and used out! Therefore, I really need some opinions over the best, as was said me by my Mittel-wive, nursing working, I view the Mirena.
I have to have a girl and soon a boy, therefore is a good excuse to be held,:)

from Mariah

Best answer chosen by Asker

i hears ya! I got mirena. That is this, which at the best für me worked. IchIch muß not over taking every day of a pill, getting of refills or going for a shot to the doctor thinks. It is good 5 years long. It worked während nursing big for me. no questions with supply with all!! I ließ it in 7 weeks nach-partum with my son places. I now have it over one year had.
Some women have questions with it. The single time had constricting I with it, was, as he/it Dr. it in it placed, and für the next day after. I Hafen\'t had at all a period. But, I also have fnursed ür the last year also. It is my Traum-V.CHR., no Nachf,üllen, no periods... haahaa.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks, Mirena it is:)
Save to! ! RSS

This question about "best contraception w. " was asked on it originally! Answers New Zealand

Other Answers (3)



from Ellen As, you, that nursing is not, have skilled the best form of the contraception.

Look of using condoms (every time) or another obstacle method or one of the not more hormonal IUDs. , To use hormones, can eat with your milk supply.

if you his/its wants, * really * certainly, you let your husband get a vasectomy. Es\'s more cheaply and more easily than a tubal, and the recovery is faster.

Source(s,:

Hospital IBCLC and the group leader of mothers 20+ years
Mommy to 3

from Chelsey, I have also the mirena, and I am so glad that I chose this contraceptive. Be informed, thereß, if you decide in favor of taking the pill, stain or nuvaring, reduce these contraceptives your milk supply, it could be a quantity a small one or it. I, with which is, why I mirena wählte, a big milk supply never had at beginning. My best friend had a gro on the other handßen abundance of milk and as she/it her/its/their almost completely dissolved milk with the pill back started.

Congrats on the new baby!

is effective only 80 percent from Alicia Holloway Breastfeeding as birth control.
I nursed with both of my boys and still nursed my 6 months old, ich\'m shied from the side-effects, that come with matters like Mirena, the shot, therefore I chose and so on to remain with the pill. I take Ortho Tri Cyclin Siehe and I took, thereß after my first son also. I didn\'t has all supply problems, and I never have had all the adverse side-effect of the pill. The single side-effect, of which I can think, is a clearer face. I place auf\'t gets at all every acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment