Wednesday 20 July 2011

Birth control and nursing?

Birth control and nursing?

I would ask for my doctor besides the fact that she/it is, and more thoughtlessly b(I)tch and my due date is light-years to ask this B away, no point of it, * & now.

Use of each birth control pills, while nursing? How beeinflußte it you and the milk? Which type used u? I hörte, they lower milk supply. Also before I planned my baby, I used Ocella, immediately as yasmin, that I think. Which was wonderfully, no side beeinflußt at all.

My problem is, I took progest only previously, and I have, much break threw bleeding and feeling nausea. BUT IF, become the single matter, that I can then use myself as a method. I PLACE AUF\'T-Mangel and IUD. ICH\'m startled in order to become again pregnant because I have Hyperemesis. ICH\'ve lost 12lbs, I cannot eat more than 3oz from watermelon his/its heavy one at a time, in one day 5 oz of the Flüssigkeit, to drink. ICH\'ve now been 3 months long in bedrest and I lived on the IV\'s. is weak and has muscle tone astray. I now throw up 1x per day insted from 8+, but because Kerbsarzneimittel pump lie into me Iß. Therefore if you didnstillt \'t, which formula würden you recommends?

And, in order to clearly make ihn/es,.... Hyperemesis G is no morning illness. His/its WORSE as this. Tomorrow illness has on this illness NOTHING. With CO., to have it again once, your likely one.

Hyperemesis web site, research and forum:

/ a/i/identity/nopic_48.gif" >

from Sarah Hostetter

Best answer chosen by Asker

While to nurse itself/themselves, can often suppress ovulation and the work as a method of the birth control, it is not completely reliable. Für all methods of birth control, that contain hormone, is recommended it, that you wait, until you nursed six weeks long, or longer. This is to be guaranteed, thereß Ihre milk supply well fixed is, because based as hormone methods can decrease your milk supply.

Birth control pills, that use only progestin, often are called "little one*-pills." You/they can be very effectively as it, you yearn as you bring every day or every night to the pills at the same time. These pills are considered safe to take, während she/it nurses. Some of the progestin crosses in breast milk toover, but no damaging effects were seen. Some Mütter sees an increase at her/its/their milk supply, while they use this method, during which doesn\'t see any difference the most, and some will see a decrease. Other methods, that use only progestin, schließen Depo-Provera and Norplant one.

Pills, that use a combination of the hormone, contain estrogen. Again, this crosses Estrogen in breast milk, but damaging effects were not seen in babies. The damage here Lügen in your milk supply. A große number of mothers, whom combination takes, it taps that pills are able to tell a marked decrease by milk, that could sabotage your nursing relationship. So, it is not recommended, there, To nurse ß mothers, this or other similar forms like the NuvaRing or the stain use.

Altogether, the best birth control election is for being nursed mothers, none of these hormonal methods, but if you must choose between the two types, would be you and your child at it better, if you pick only course a progestin.

Source(s,:

/ cs/breast.
/ od/pregna.
Asker \'s Comment:
Tx save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment