Wednesday 20 July 2011

Can I bring pill to a Folic Acid once per day while I nursed?

Can I bring pill to a Folic Acid once per day while I nursed?

So today, I decided to do, also because I think, I could be pregnant. ICH\'m, of the signs of low iron shows, so I believed, thereß it a good idea could be. Also, ich\'m, that only the folic caustic pills until my prenatals bring, comes into the mail.
I will certainly find for out, if I am pregnant this week, but I believe that it is a good idea in me the prenatals anyways, to take, pregnant or not. I place auf\'t, low iron wants!
Is this a good idea??
Thank for advance!

Additional details

I eat rich meal also much iron, as always has been I. But the fact, thereß I nurses, and quite sure, that I am pregnant, I, \'m, that costs doubles from iron the crowd.

7



through princess...

Best answer chosen by voters

Folic-Säure is a fine to be taken while they nurse, but if your exhibition of low iron, that you should bring only besides the prenatal of an additional supplement of the iron, signs. 100 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about "can takes I a Folic Å. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (3)



from Chantell.... the vitamins, that I take, are for pregnancy, and nursing and she/it contain 500mcg from folic-Säure with it yes, it is completely fine, and good, folic-Säure, to take, while nursing. :)

from Amy Folic, acid is good for reception during pregnancy and the silence.

through * princess Aimee\'s mummy with one... she/it is sure to take during the pregnancy and nursing

No comments:

Post a Comment