Wednesday 20 July 2011

Can I get a tattoo while I nursed?

Can I get a tattoo while I nursed?

My husband and I want to get matching tattoos of our children names. ErEr has his/its settled one already on his/its Händen and booked a date for me at the end of December, about mine takes care of gotten.

I still nurse my son, that at the 1. December 1 will be, and I weiß, that it is not sure to get a tattoo, while pregnant, but is it okay to get while you nurse?

through rocketwi...

Best answer chosen by voters

Mike, you are correct, the ink doesn\'t step into the blood circulation would die one, if it did all people with tattoos. But tit is not always recommended ätowierend for nursing mothers. Tätowierend is very sure, and sterilization came a long way, but, again, hinaus\'s immune system runs on infections, and the mother. Something, which the mother can, the Brustdrüsen, spicy meal, alcohol and infection in her/its/their system has, and the baby influences negatively. Das\'s, why it didn\'t recommend too tätowieren, while it nurses. It is gefährlich, because, as soon as you leave the business, you in a higher danger of the infection are. The Gescha clean one is äft, well surroundings, the most other position can, kept this \'t-Meinung. DieDie Tür to the bathroom to Walmart or the Arzt\'s-Büro filled with germination. You/they berühren a door with any type of virus, you rub your tattoo without thinking, that is an open wound, and what happens after it, involuntarily, you nurse your baby, and passes the infection at. The was\'s important, your Tätowierung or the health and the child\'s security, that carried you your heart for nine months and love with all? Place matter in perspectives.

Source(s,:

Business owners, in the business 15 years. 67 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from Stasha-P.... not really.
As any infection, you could get, would be passed also on your son. And it würde also and so on antibiotics influences, that they could use in order to treat ihn/es.
It much sure, not to risk it. And no Tätowierungskünstler would tattoo you knowingly anyway.
Essentially, all same reasons will tattoo a pregnant woman noone.

Only wait.
:) 33 percent 1 voices

through Melissa no you cannot cause, if any infection gets in in it, will come to your milk or if some bad one is in the ink.

through mommy of 4, I don\'t believe that you can,.. I would wait until your settled nursing

through chunkeib... no not a good idea for all.. yu can get an infection. only wait til your settled one..

Because of his/its low class hid answer

This seems SO silly to me. .
what the two must do with each other. . ? ? ?
You/they don\'t pick up the ink. . ! !
and I cannot see you put names on your nipples

No comments:

Post a Comment