Wednesday 20 July 2011

Celexa, during nursing?...?

Celexa, during nursing?...?

Today, it was made me for rules by my GP Celexa as I find out depression and had a worry attack. My son is 3.5 months old, and I don\'t want aufhören, to nurse, but I am worried about the effects that maybe Celexa has on him/it how it comes through my milk. I möchte reaction to women that pregnant/breastfed were on Celexa and that something your thoughts, worries, that advice is. Please help, I am over the thought at the, to nurse, must stop, therefore excited, but I don\'t want to cause also my child negatively.

from EMTPrinc...

Best answer chosen by Asker

Pro Dr. Hale (BFing-Experte) author of medications and the milk of mother,::
>> > During Celexa on my list not high is, it could be the easy risk in your case to your infant (preg/NB) worth. essentially the single problem ichmitmit this family goesörter \'ve is somonolence and sedative in the infant. If this occurs, you know at least, who of the Täter and something is to be done, to stop it and to rearrange to another antidepressant.

I would propose, that you start with a low dose for one week or two, and if no problems occur, you titrate the dose slowly in the course of several weeks of time upward.<<<

all the other research i has found from Dr. healthy and other reminds on it on it that is celexa sure, but maybe you, like which the active component is, view lexapro and there is more research on lexapro and how many passports through BM (careless office), maybe sedative is a potential side-effect and so on, that is noticed in 1 or 2 babies, but entire both celexa and lexapro completely certainly is for BFing.

check also from it for PPD-Hilfe.... besides to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through nicksays.... of NOOOOOOOOOOOOO deadened

No comments:

Post a Comment