Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did anybody find out this, during nursing?

Did anybody find out this, during nursing?

I nurse old daughter my 10 months. However, the begining of january i had finish intercourse didn\'t him/it without any protection within me. Because nursed i, my daughter got shut my period i theück, as she/it was 3 months and it had since it irregularly. But this month i never got, my period i is spät now approximately 2 weeks and is a little extended, but it seems like i\'m, that doesn\'t produce, as much milk, because my daughter more frequently seems as nurses work to want. I nurse her/it/them normally only on one side because my other side dried up, but this a side i does her/it/them from as a nurse, is a little sore and hurts a small one on my nipple. I took ungef one week agoähr a pregnancy examination, and it was negative. I am also a small one under weight. I am 5\' 3 and ungefähr 92lbs. Could I be pregnant, or did anybody let this found out previously?

through mummy nov09

Best answer chosen by voters

as my son 8 months i felt them/her/it sore tender nipples resemble was and was, with it, as did him/it i as a nurse, wholeness hurts also late was 2 weeks i, my pregnancy examination came positively out and now is pregnant 7 months and my son\'s nursing still.. u can still be, pregnant i would guess u to let made blood to finding out.. cz, if is u underweight and pregnant, that your keeper could tell u to stop to nurse,.. 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



maybe from Lana You tested too early. Go ahead and take another Prüfung, or again, you even wait some further days to test.
Did they teach you so only never "because a man doesn\'t finish in you", do you not think, there is, do you not ejaculate? Breast works, that itself only ernährt, as a true contraceptive, until your menstruation returns. Even "irregular" cycles mean that you are back for ovulating.

No comments:

Post a Comment