Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did everyone have pregnant taking the small pill and nurse mothers?

Did everyone have pregnant taking the small pill and nurse mothers?

Goods morning ladies! I now took the small pill a two months long, but for any reason, I continue, she/it like 5 or 7 minutes spät, to take, I work, you have old son and a husband a 4 month of year, you, that we know, mother so\'s as that is, but the last three times my husband and I had sex, he/it had ejaculated in me, and I am worried because I looked something at the internet, that boasts, that I could have an increase of the ectopic-Schwangerschaft while this pill takes I. I take spät the pill like 5 minutes, I hope only to God, that this doesn\'t happen to me, I would like another child, but not like this. Have pass this somebody or somebody, that you know, thank you everyone!!

through malika s

Best answer chosen by voters

it was directly i on the small pill, after however, he/it had born my 12 years old, as he/it was, now be 5 months from i of found 8 months old i pregnant, and i pregnant, that the single reason went i to the doctor, was i-didnt for the stomach aches, you recognize that was i pregnant, because the small pill took i, and having still my cycle patron, that it was crazy,

Source(s,:

personal experience 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through wadogurl.... first doesn\'t result into a living birth an ectopic-Schwangerschaft from all. This is because an ectopic-Schwangerschaft is, if the egg they giveärmutter doesn\'t reach before implanting. I took the small pill and could spät sometimes even a hour does. We had regelmäßig sex and I are not pregnant and didn\'t have any horrors, while I was on the pill. I believe, thereß Ihre risks of the pregnancy minimal is, but if you are really fearful, maybe you want to use a back on method.

from Pippin, during the minipill edge for mistakes, as the combination pill, few, that mean has, it, not to late take some hours. Some minutes one or another towardsügen not, to make a difference.

If you particular careful his/its wants, you can use condoms, departure doesn\'t work very healthy and is strict with both of you, but if you are capable, the baby, to take pill, it, reliably, \'s an exact effecive-Methode, particularly this early in the nach-partum-Kurs. , VERY few women are very fertile before nach-partum 6 months, if she/it vollständig BFing. is,

through dreamtak... no opinion propeller i not the small pill besides the shot the pill and attracts the mirena insurence-Bezahlungen for it and it, you don\'t last any shots 5 years long no pill same time with teh every day every 3 months only 10 mins with obgyn and some condoms after and you are placed by i the next 5 years long, you love it, cuz i has 3 children, and wants another one dont for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment