Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did your pregnancy examination work while you nursed?

Did your pregnancy examination work while you nursed?

My son became at the 30. December 2007 born, that make him/it 4 1/2 months old. He/it doesn\'t gets, thereß itself every formula, only breast milk and he/it always from my breast nourishes. I place auf\'t pumps at all for him/it. There were some "Symptoms" of the brand of this I miracles, if I am again pregnant. , Thereß, and my husband had two dreams within a couple nights, that I was pregnant. Also, my mother-in-law asked on Sunday, if I pregnant wäre, you cause her/it/them again, that are said, that she/it got a feeling" at the church. My menstruation hasn\'t still comes theück, therefore I cannot to see wait if it is late. ICH\'ve taken some Schwangerschaftsprüfungen, and they were negative. The first had different lines. The last two had, dark control säumt, but the deficit signs were very weak. On my prior pregnancy, the deficit part of the plus also was weak.

Did you become pregnant while you nursed? How make you know/find out? The Pr workedüfung?

Thanks for answering!

Additional details

I understand over Lactational Amenorrhea. , Thereß normally works, but there is a number of factors, that could interrupt this. If of Sie\'wieder ouchNo more, your hormones can induce" ßer Ihrem baby this "natural birth control even for a small while to work. ICH\'ve ließ him/it after law one handful times of my husband and my mother for somewhere from 30 minutes at two times. He/it gets more than two mouthfuls, if he/it ißt. And, he/it schläft from 5 to 8 hours with night somewhere. It it does, thereß, because he/it was three months old. Therefore, ich\'m, that no more itself on L.A. verläßt,...

3

"He/it gets more than two mouthfuls if he/it eats." I my baby food, not breast milk. He/it gets normally ungefähr three or four times per week baby food and a small water, if this.

3



through herdoula

Best answer chosen by voters

I became pregnant as my eldest turned only two. I nursed her/it/them and didn\'t have still any period. The Prüfung worked. If you you negation prüften, probably again not pregnant.

I don\'t believe that however, you are pregnant.
Nursing is very good birth control of it, you yearn, like the following conditions is met,:
Her/its/their baby is fewer than six months old
Her/its/their baby gets pacifiers (supplements) no other nipples (bottle))
You/they didn\'t begin because you have your periods.
Her/its/their baby doesn\'t sleep through the night.

Source(s,:

1 stars marks this as interesting!
  • E-mail
  • Comment (0)
  • Save besides to it! ! RSS

    Other Answers (2)



    through littletr.... you absolutly can become pregnant, while they nurse. A Prit will show üfung if you are. It notices hcg in your urine, the pregnancy hormone. Es\'s there, if you are pregnant. It doesn\'t have anything, with which to do silence.

    through carly, you complain, i nursed, as i became pregnant, and the examination worked simply well,
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment