Wednesday 20 July 2011

Do you have, elasticity marks on your breasts of pregnancy or nursing?

Do you have, elasticity marks on your breasts of pregnancy or nursing?

Did I get some, while i still was pregnant, but they now are fall very much you in unconsciousness, un the marvel only, if most women get her/it/them on her/its/their breasts, or is it exceptional?

I only am through myself!!

Best answer chosen by voters

haha is not exceptional. very gewöhnlich. i had 3 children and very blessed with no Elastizitätsflecken somewhere. 29 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (20)



from Gagazine.... yes, elasticity stain can is found also on the breasts, and it is not exceptional. Elastizitätsflecke is usual, and it influences by 90 percent of all pregnant women. DieseDiese normally appear on the side this from it from the abdomen, or thighs however it can also on Gesäß, breasts or even arms is found. You/they appear approximately 24. Week pregnancy or vorwärts, because the skin stretches in order to accommodate the growing uterus. This lengthening plus möglicherweise hormonal alterations can cause break and atrophy on sharing of the connective layer of the skin.

Source(s,:

The best ways, elasticity, to prevent mark,:
/ best ways, to prevent. 14 percent 1 voices

from Meg, I for doing was so proud of me from it and the credit of no elasticity stains 39 weeks! , I place wei auf\'tIt was ß, why I had feel something like me, for only luck, but everything changed for me after my son had been born. IchIch got Elastizitätsflecke from the baby, he/it falls and so fast out comes. Man! Then, as milk thinks entered, my boobs seemed , to explode during the night! I went plötzlich from a B-Tasse to a DD. Therefore sorrowfully, I have Elastizitätsflecke on my breasts to opinion. My son now is 2 months old, and my Elastizitätsflecke is nearly invisible. ICH\'ve almost used each Elastizitätsfleck, the cream reduced, religiously, and oil invented that so I don\'t know, actually made which of one the trick. 14 percent 1 voices

through mommy 2 Eddie - 4 yrs Ethan - 2 yrs goods had spare I some, before I smooth, became loss/gain pregnant from weight. I made her/it/them worse, after I had the baby, as I nursed, and my breast was become saturated. You/they place badly f really auf\'t-Aussehenür everything now only under them for any reason. I know much woman, that of Elastizitit got ätsflecke on her/its/their breasts, so that I think, it is beautiful normal.

through ladydye_... i was extremely thin and big, as i preggo got with TWINS of all things,,,i, finished to win over 70 #said all and done in the end. night of a small b-Tasse was accepted i to a DD. nursing tried i and did it 3/4 weeks, until it ran out. i is very proud to say, the i NO Elastizitätsflecke on my stomach has, a cocoa butter queen was i during pregnant),,,but it brought my boobs to itching more badly than without, so that it uses didnt i on them,... my boobs is covered in stretchmarks. glthey even never show ücklicherweise i into a swimming suit,,,and that you carry my uses "and abused" insignia with honor.

Source(s,:

Mother 11 year old boy/girl-Zwillinge

I actually grasped her/it/them at Jack-weak before I per ws TTC, probably over the time I went on B.C. - pill, 7, as I became married, b/c thats, as boob thinks bigger became. To opinion superfluously, I got increases, as they became bigger with my first pregnancy,
OB/GYN RN & mommy

durchdurch Olivia Mommy < 3 I passed on almost 2 full cup sizes at the end of my pregnancy, and they still are gigantic! , ICH\'m (that also nurses)

I got elasticity stains on them and yes, they still are there. You/they are my "Mommy Mark" and I are okay with them.

through Noah and Ava\'s mommy, whom I had her/it/them, BEFORE I became pregnant the wax from them. Es\'s not ouchßergewöhnlich with all and many women get to be she/it without pregnant.

through dolphins.... yes unfortunately does I. You/they are not as große or as badly as the one for my stomach, but they nevertheless are there. All hängt in your skin of the natural elasticity from. Some women are gotten for her/it/them, and some gewann\'t.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 2 and 1 on the way...

from Risika Desaunt, I have elasticity stains on my hips of puberty, and on my stomach of pregnancy. It happens.

I grasped some at Mena, but because I know in a way is, that you can, she/it sees barley

from Bird Flippin\'s of pregnancy. they are and become very slowly schwächer. 14 percent 1 voices

through mystic_e... I had elasticity stains on my breasts and my hips since puberty. 14 percent 1 voices

through glassros... i has her/it/them pg from, but nursing doesn\'t give any u elasticity stains, lengthening from original-hits passed during the pg.

through? ~ * Muttibär * ~? I, Elastizit, hasät marks on my boobs and mir\'ve never smooths, a baby had. Es\'s only another wonderful matter, that we get women, of geniusßen.

through ~ Kim ~ unfortunately does I! I hate her/it/them! But they are my fight scars from having 4 children. Es\'s the single place, that I got them,..., but, it were they worth! 14 percent 1 voices

through blondie, only a small one and she/it are very difficult to see, but yes, some has i.

from Laura M, it is very usual in pregancy to get elasticity stains on your breasts

from Jacquie i, you have her/it/them among my boobs. a friend of me has allll for them about theirs. his/its exact common. You the wax and shrinking then. theyre bekämpft scars!

through sees have i dangit em.. i thinks is become saturated from them

from LILLY J i did, and my son now is in 8, and they still are there

No comments:

Post a Comment