Wednesday 20 July 2011

Do you increase in too much weight while you nurse?

Do you increase in too much weight while you nurse?

HELLO everyone, I have a question.. I talked with my GP, in the course of time and so on... so far left behind everyone stunned I..... I was my baby was born 56kg, as I became pregnant, until at the moment, I was 62kg. My baby was 2.7kg:) and now 6 1/2 moths, after I am in 72kg! I nurse and beside the way, mir,richtigrichtig always eaten \'ve, I still eat very fresh Gemüse and drinking many tide, and so on and so on I tried to go to the gymnasium, but I should do 1 1/2 moths back after birth, and I do alterations, you work, and is 45 mins-Antrieb gymn quite further, and I work, late develops you and I go and arrive only in time to breatsfeed. So können you sees...:, anyway I go for walks every time if I get 30 mins for nothing. What should I do? I fühle me heavily and es\'s, the heavier becomes to lift my baby, because my back does sore. As I can aufhören, wheight, to win at least??, beside the way I is 1.60metres, ich,sorgten itself \'m not about loosing-Gewicht, because I can make a diet for none, but at least I want to take the trouble to hold it solidly... none discusses??

Additional details

No I doesn\'t eat any bread, I nevr liked bread. I sometimes eat pasta. The parts aren\'t groß with all. I glätte, you eat on a dessert plate and ihm\'s not more fully al the way to the top:,
For example today for breakfast had one glass of milk and a bowl of fresh fruit (mellon) strawberries, kiwi (papaya), I)
For luch, I had Tomatensalat, tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce and a disk fresh cheese, I do it myself. then, I had a slice of watermelon against 4.30. And the dinner becomes Gemüsen, broccoli, carrots and cawliflower, with youghurt-Soße, youghurt with a pinch of the garlic is boiled,
I noemally eats none too many pasta, rice or potatoes, as I increased very fast. Pasta are the fewest Beschädigen... still eats it I approximately only 1 per week. Also, I do Vollständigkeit very fast on.

3



through momma2gl...

Best answer chosen by voters

Most women decrease through breast feeding, however, there are some, that don\'t do. I was one from those! I couldn\'t believes, thereß I actually increased! I thought, thereß I my mind lost, because everyone told me, I would decrease! I spoke with mine WHETHER, and she/it said, there are some women der\'s-Körper will cling for any strange reason for the weight. As soon as I aufhörte, to nurse, the weight was discontinued only in approximately three months! :) 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Sunflowe.... you must eat less meal. Es\'s the single way. Look at your parts. Erwägen you, to weigh and to measure her/it/them, to hold about her/it/them in chess. Könnten you many fresh vegetables eats, but do you exaggerate it on bread/pasta? ich\'m sure, thereß those probably at the way increased. Glück! And congrats on the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment