Wednesday 20 July 2011

Does it let exclusively somebody, that nurses, gotten pregnant?

Does it let exclusively somebody, that nurses, gotten pregnant?

I am concerned that I am gotten, or is pregnant, although I nurse my 4 months old exclusively. No, we place auf\'t protection always uses. I weiß dort\'s an easy solution to this problem with any method of the protection, but only surprised. When everyone got shut her/its/their period theück, during nursing exclusively? And it still becomes it ausschlieIt held ßlich if I give one bottle of breast milk if I work 2 days per week, I pump at least on both sides during there once?

through Hayden and the mommy of chase

Best answer chosen by voters

You/they can become definitely pregnant while you nurse exclusively. I have 6 sis in-Gesetze. 3 of them became pregnant, während nursing exclusively. Indeed, one of them has children, who are less than one year apart. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (10)



from Mel, It is to be become VERY possible, pregnant while it nurses,.., even if you have not yet gotten back your period.

through two beautiful in pink has in good friend of me a son old 13 months, whom she/it still nurses. She/it didn\'t have still any period because he/it was born, and only found before ungefähr 2 weeks out, that she/it is again pregnant. If not of Sie\'wieder of Sch thisützen can from itself it and will probably happen.

through aaaaaaaa... nope, that is not exclusive.

Is nursing only effective as birth control if: You/they go between feedings (even with night) no more than 4 hours, your baby doesn\'t use, a pacifier(only calms with the breast, you don\'t use any breast pump.

If you have worry. Use birth control. You silence are not sufficiently consistent in order to be effective.

through Sarah, you can still become pregnant. I nurse ausschließlich and got back my period 4 weeks after delivery. If you don\'t want to get any pregnant application protection,

from Sunflowe.... yes, women can become pregnant while they nurse exclusively. It reduces only the chances over a population. Individual women have other hormone levels.

from J-ROX quiet I exclusively still my 7 1/2 months old. I got shut my period by 4 months theück, although it is not regular at all. I, that you become again fertile, have heard/read as soon as your period to theückkommt. But it was also told me, thereß you still over a 7-10 percent of chance, to become pregnant, has, even if there is not still any sign of a period. I really looked forward to not having any period, während I exclusively nursed, but I don\'t guess that all of us deem themselves so happily! :) The best from Glück!

through no bull! yes. i got preg, as daughter thinks 2 months old was and continued too bf, während pregnant for approximately 7 Monate-Gesamtsumme.

one is from Chloe! You/they können still pregnant becomes, while you nurse. I got shut my period in February, as my baby was 5 months, theück... also nurses my SIL exclusively and got back her/its/their period after 2 months.

And yes, although you pump and live from one bottle, at which is still looked for it exclusively nursing,

through hello mom if you pump, this doesn\'t follow the guidelines of LAM for birth control, therefore yes, you could become pregnant.

"For women, who meet the criterions, presented below, LAM is 98 percent - 99.5 percent effective during the first six months postpartum. [1]
Nursing must be the infant single, or almost only, sources of the nutrition. With the Füttern from formula, pumping instead of the nursing[2], and, to feed solids everything, the effectiveness of LAM reduces.
The infant must during the day and at least every six hours with night at least every four hours nurses.
The infant must be less as six months old.
The mother didn\'t need to have any period after nach-partum 56 days, as deciding of fertility, becomes nach-partum-Dose 56 days ago to bleed, ignores."



from Tiffany, that doesn\'t nurse exclusively means any formula. As the baby gets, the breastmilk doesn\'t make any difference and is nat anywayürlich healthy, if there is been in one bottle, the baby comes up, more air, to get a little bit of of drinking through the bottle.

I became pregnant, during the works of my 8 mth as a nurse old, then, became only 3 weeks with my 3. Child my 2. Child pregnant stopped has, you therefore are very careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment