Wednesday 20 July 2011

Does nursing hold do you from having periods?

Does nursing hold do you from having periods?

I nursed 20 weeks long and had any period. I am also on micronor-Empfängnisverhütung. I continue to become paranoid, thereß I maybe pregnant is, as I became pregnant, while I was on previously the pill, over which I was really pleased, but is a few to early for me, that approached again pregnant on the moment! Thanx in advance

from Pippin

Best answer chosen by Asker

Yes, most women don\'t get any periods several months long while they nurse. That the \'average\' is ungefähr 9 months for return of the rule, although there is a WIDE-Auswahl of the normal. , Some women begin again aufw with 2-3 monthsärts, other only when, after baby was disaccustomed,

You/they should go do it well. Während micronor one little less effectively as the regular pill is, if you take it on schedule, that you will protect well. Fügen you to it to it that the natural contraceptive action of nursing, and your chances of the pregnancy are very low.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (11)



from Ethel, I didn\'t have any menstrual cycle, well I didn\'t ovulate, climbed pregnant into this cycle, until my eldest was 9 months and with my second as soon as I let an IUD, as he/it was 8 weeks, inserted, I had my periods. Es\'s merrily because I weiß, my most recent demanded more nutritionally from me, and he/it worked as a nurse and for me exclusively until 11 months at least it was main for 20 months how healthy I picked up nutrition of my meal, it took a while for my intestines after with celiac-Krankheit to really keep me at a regular cycle, not so much care.

through babygirl... his/its other for everyone, any ppl does, and any ppl doesn\'t do, un only a from them, that mine by chance still gets,: (....

trouble the depo,its-Safe while easily nursing and,

through momof3 can to come to hinder Breastfeeding Ihre period. It doesn\'t-Mitte however, thereß you not pregnant can become, continues with it to be careful!!

about MishMash [I is no one of your f.... It did for me. I nursed my daughter für 8 months and a period has didn\'t. You/they began again ungefähr one week, after I had dried up completely.

from Ashley, each different, ive one is been breast feeding 15 months long my daughter and didn\'t have still any period. We schlet\'s corrode happily that I guess!

from O.o yes, it delays your period, but cannot keep away you from becoming pregnant. Therefore continue, Empfängnisverhütung, to use,:)

from Uh_Leesh... I nurse exclusively and got my period two months nach-partum. It hängt from the woman from.

through jags yes normally, as the baby sucks the period from you.

through Jupiter, that nurses postponements your periods,.., but even this hangs from the woman on... i nursed and started to get my periods nach-partum with 3 months.

from Jillian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ it definitely can, many women don\'t get it until her/its/their babies disaccustomed. mine got shut i with 9 months theit was ück, i sad as it got back i,

through Himmel-mont, Die say doctors, who are can. I was not this glückliche, but they say that it can stop your periods,

No comments:

Post a Comment