Wednesday 20 July 2011

Have every experience in a low dose pill, while nursing?

Have every experience in a low dose pill, while nursing?

I had only my 6 weeks of check upward and my doctor asked whether I wanted any form of the birth control. We place auf\'t wants to become again pregnant, until our again small type is about one year old, so that I thought, that a low dose pill wäre a good idea, but now, I am in doubt. My doctor gave me a perscription für Yaz, but now, I place auf\'t knows, whether I want to take it. I become only about Brustfütterung provided while the pill takes I.

Does everyone have any advice?

until April

Best answer chosen by voters

I took pill the baby, progesterone only pill, without any problems.

EsEs is said not to have any effect on breastmilk or the baby, who is, why it is used instead of the normal pill, that can influence your supply, and I think feed of the hormones to the baby some in it.
. au/article.asp.
But if you do, a network searches any people opinion, it influenced the taste and the supply of her/its/their milk and made the baby fussy.

For he/it are made normally only rules while it nurses, because the feeding itself offers any protection. You/they mit goes üssen on the normal pill as soon as you hold. You/they müssen also much careful about it, to take it exactly to the same time of the day of it, sein\'s reliably not otherwise.

The box of pills should have a brochure in him/it, that probably identifies, and possible side-effects of the pill. Cast a glance also at it on it. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from Mommy to GAIB!!!, if instructs you didnt your Dr. to be careful, or if she/it tells to you didnt about any risk, then provides therefore wouldnt for itself i. a sch is yazöne sure pill.

I can inform you of it what for certainly is of universe through n2mama, that any pill, low dose or not, your milk supply will reduce. If you nurse on demand, every time if the baby wants to it, your K doesn\'t do any bottles or the pacifiers thenörper any natural birth control. Es\'s, to still use a good idea, condoms or a diaphragm or another obstacle method, but with my first child, I didn\'t have any period 14 months long after she/it had been born. With my second child, it was 11 months after he/it had been born, before my periods to theückkamen, both of them were done upon request for a nurse.

through parental unit, the pill can influence your milk supply, therefore must pump you again a special nursing session maybe in order to help to increase or must add adds. otherwise, the pill is fine, wovulates of the silence, if you are, ährend exclusivly that nurses you maybe not even and any need of the pill doesn\'t have, but his/its good, in order to certainly be, if you immediately don\'t want any other baby!

from tattooed mommy of 2, I was on birth control as soon as my daughter was born. There were not any side-effects from it at all. It was very low in Estrogen. I vergaß the name of the pill honestly, but it was not Yaz. I have as well as go good, as also bad matters of Yazört, but after we had baby 2, that I will take the trouble to accelerate this. I has go anything of nursingört, while it takes me, but if your doctor gave it to you, it must be sure. Glück, and congrats on your baby boy! Motherhood is PER the well matter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment