Wednesday 20 July 2011

I am at my period 38 days, 11 days late. Do I nurse.?

I am at my period 38 days, 11 days late. Do I nurse.?

We used condoms. My baby almost is 8 months old. I am also on Domperidone für my milk supply. My period didn\'t can again für a while returns? I had a brutal period because she/it was born. Now, I am spät 11 days. I doubt, thereß I pregnant is. Is normal in such a way?

Additional details

In Canada, it is approved for milk that you deliver the application. It is used only on short view and is worked well.

2

End of the 29. May, I began the Domperidone, and 27. My last period was May. Thanks to für the info.

2



through earth mom

Best answer chosen by Asker

My period was extremely irregular, because I had my son 17 , I also nurse, I approached my first postpartum on 10 weeks. Sometimes, I get in two in one month, and sometimes, it lasts fünf or six weeks, in order to come. It was told me, thereß it for your periods normal, to be irregular, is, if you nurse.

Does your elevated milk supply delay your period maybe? How you started with the domperidone a long time ago? Maybe you/they want a Schwangerschaftsprüfung takes in order to certainly be but I would believe that nursing is the likely perpetrator.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

This question about "me is 38 Tage-Vergangenheit thinks. " was asked on it originally! Answers Canada

Other Answers (1)



through heavence... i read only over Domperidone, they say Ihr didn\'t assume to use it for milk supply!

Source(s,:

/ domperidone-o.

No comments:

Post a Comment