Wednesday 20 July 2011

I nurse & 8 days late for my period. ICH\'m, the brown/pink, the tr, hasöpfeln, & cramps. Is in such a way normal?

I nurse & 8 days late for my period. ICH\'m, the brown/pink, the tr, hasöpfeln, & cramps. Is in such a way normal?

My periods always have been like clockwork. As I was pregnant with my daughter, whom I discovered, bräunen you 2 weeks after the date, that I should, \'ve began. And with my son, I discovered the day, that I should, \'ve began. Also as I 3 months with my son pregnant was, I took 2 Schwangerschaftsprüfungen at home, both negation. DannDann took 2 more I with the Medical office, that returned negation till, that they brought to the blood work, that returned positively. Now, I nursed her/it/them 13 months long with my daughter, I didn\'t gets my period till one month, after I had held. ICH\'m, that still nurses my son, he/it becomes 1 year old nächster month is. And I caught my period with the 18 last month. at. I had intercourse with hubby, and we all know the jerk from method doesn\'t always works. I took last week, negatively, a Schwangerschaftsprüfung. ICH\'m 8 days spät and only started today to constrict. Then, I began the Tr brown/pinköpfeln. ICH\'ve hthis is a first for me örte from irregular periods, during the silence. Discover brown/pink normal, w,ährend she/it nurses? Or mögliche pregnancy?

through still_cr...

Best answer chosen by Asker

It very much usually is for being nursed in order to cause periods irregular because of the postponement in ovulation. If you your period only last month to theückbekämen, it could take a while although your periods were regular last time.

Mine even always were through it like clockwork 28 days, until to nurse this last time, my first cycle returned, as daughter thinks 8 months old was, and this cycle was 27 days, was the next 30 day, and the next introduced me I. , was TTC, if you begin me the credit of pg-Symptomen, goes f \'dür a blood examination in.

P............ way, to go on the outstretched care!!!

Source(s,:

pregnant with #7
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank so very much for the advice. This whole Unregelmäßigkeit always can in consideration of the i frustrieren\'m on a 28 day of cycle. After I riseört had to nurse my daughter, I then left the next month, fertile mertile, 1 cycles develops. wir\'wieder this not Bemühen, to introduce itself/themselves, or tries to prevent it, we love our growing family
Save to! ! RSS

This question about "me nurses &. " was asked on it originally! Answers India

Other Answers (4)



from CANCELLATION, D please asks with your doctor

through swati its normal
no need, to be worry at all,

through amosunkn.... yes is it normal for nursing. But für you is not normal, therefore ich\'d takes examinations again or goes the blood work, did.

through older persons officer-outsides zone issues discusses you a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment