Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is, is normal to have abnormal periods, while nursing?

Is, is normal to have abnormal periods, while nursing?

I had my daughter in the Jan and got back my period in June, although it wasnt a normal period. Then, I got a real period, bad constricting and everything in July. The matter is, I calm havnt, gets my period. Un at cycle day 46. I took a Prüfung and his/its nagative, so that I know, un not pregnant. I nurse her/it/them während the day upon request still, but she/it sleeps night long alllll no night feedings with it. had each other found out this?

through india lima-Foxtrott

Best answer chosen by voters

Everyone other, but my periods don\'t return to normal until my baby gets started with one or two cares about day. Therefore by 15 months or so. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through * Sweethe... I didn\'t experience, but from that, to what I belonged nursing chaoses your cycle up, and can keep away you from ovulating. I, that was helped, hoped!

my doctor said about Dee, that maybe no period gets at all i, and that they can be very abnormal, therefore it is normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment