Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is it normal not to show any signs of fertile cervical liquid, nurses during it?!?

Is it normal not to show any signs of fertile cervical liquid, nurses during it?!?

I have a 5 month old presently, and my husband and I reckon with our 2. until the end of the year. I planned, FAM to practices, you, I did pregnant with my first before the development, but I must any signs of fertile cervical liquid and wasn still merken\'t sure, if it would be because of nursing, or not.

from Melissa K

Best answer chosen by voters

Did you still get back your period?

Many women, included I, don\'t see any return in cycles until it after they disaccustomed. Indeed, I gave in the März and didn auf\'t sees a period until October.

Therefore yes, absense from CM is very normal.
It was not indeed, until I taken care of BF was, that I didn\'t have ANY CM at all. Fwe had to use ür intercourse KY cuz, I was so dry. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question over is not "it normally to it. " was asked on it originally! Answers Philippines

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment