Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is it sure, lorazepam to take while it nurses?

Is it sure, lorazepam to take while it nurses?

I was on this medication for worry before I was pregnant. It helped with my worry. IchIch now wants to the doctor to theückgehen, that I am not pregnant. I couldn\'t takes it während pregnant. If it will help with my worry, but certainly is being taken, während it nurses?
Was this did every others prescription, during nursing?

Additional details

I would like my son before worry sooner than nourished, artificial infant powders formula mixers!
It is better that I suffer before worry, as suffered for him/it, that nursed the consiquences from not nascent!

2



through bird of Flippin\'

Best answer chosen by voters

It is the surest medication not to be still taken while as a nurse works. I also looked after it f, to take ür worry, but held, as I became pregnant. My doctor prescibed low dose Zoloft (sertraline) für my worry instead. It works well and at is looked safe, während working as a nurse. Speak with your doctor over medication possibilities, while you nurse. Hier\'s a großes means saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through poprocks... I certainly knows for not, but if it was not sure to take, while it probably is not sure pregnant to take, while it nurses both. As I became pregnant with my first, mußte I, to take my worry medication also, stops. My doctor gave me an effexor named antidepressant instead. He/it said, thereHelped of ß it also before worry and certainly was to be taken, while pregnant and nurses. It worked well für me, and I never finished to take the worry medication after it. Ask with your doctor and see what he/it says, maybe he/it is fähig, to give you something, in order to help, that are sure, while he/it nurses. 14 percent 1 voices

from MelG, It looked at a L3-Medikament, and if it is taken after the first week of living, with a lower dose or the main worry about infants would be sedative intermittently. The Säuglingsdosis is 2.5 percent of the maternal dose.

Go too amazon.com, you sign in/up, you type Thomas Hale Medications and the milk of mother, and your medication against the "look against" possibility. I believe, thereß this in the 150, \'s. this way, that you can see the info for itself, was, there is meds also alternative in which maybe you want to see. 14 percent 1 voices

from KC, I didn\'t take it, but if you could not take it pregnant, it are chances * power * is not you for nursing sure. Sie\'d ask Ihren doctor the best, 14 percent 1 voices

Because of his/its low class hid answer

You/they should judt formula feed, and then, you can take your medication, you don\'t need with any worries.. 14 percent 1 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment