Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is the pill one no NO, while nursing?

Is the pill one no NO, while nursing?

i that disaccustomed itself away has a 8 month old. But i füttert she/it still in the middle night, so that she/it gets some of my milk. I havent now used the small pill till. and i has already some boxes of the normal birth control pills, that i bought, before became i pregnant, and they are not exhaled. I now want to begin her/it/them, and the box says, didn\'t recommend dafür, to nurse mommies, you ask doctor. Surprising itself only is it O.K., em to take, you cause, thereß my baby only in the night a feed has.
cause is simply not recommended the normal pills, they could decrease my milk, or it will cause my baby hormonal.
please propose

from Jennifer M

Best answer chosen by Asker

Maybe the regular pill decreases your milk supply, although my WHETHER said me, I can use it by 4 months as soon as my milk supply is justified more. I needed the small pill the whole time exactly always, that I nursed. It is für you fine, in order to take the regular pill.

Source(s,:

Mommy to 3
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through mommy_2_.... you should bring to only pills progesterone as it doesn\'t come into your milk out.

through violentb... I always has heard from women, who take only the small pill, while I nursed. Speak with your doctor although to bring a better answer to your question.

Source(s,:

Mommy to 3 yr old boy and 26 weeks with a girl

from mom, I have not yet delivered to Kaeden Nicole but has thinks OB after which form of the birth controls asked, is sure to take, while breast feeding and I believe, she/it said, the pill was no good election.. she/it mentioned, that the nueva-Ring was sure,..
I definitely would ask your doctor before the taking of them because you take everything, which your baby could possibly hurt, didn\'t want,..

No comments:

Post a Comment