Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is to be asked to nurse for experienced nursing mommy from there?

Is to be asked to nurse for experienced nursing mommy from there?

I am 30 weeks with my 2. Baby pregnant. I plan as it nursed this time, I did with my 1. not. es\'s all SO again to me with it I some questions has, I really turn towards theück, some of you can help me with it...

What can I not eat while I nursed?

What is recommended to eat, while nursing?

Can I have one occasional glass, or maybe 2, from wine, if I go at an appointment with my hubby while I nursed?

Can I eat sushi while I nursed?

After baby lived, should I lend the whole rest of the tthe-Milch in both breasts every time, me more milk and reserve, to help produce on breast milk for it upward, if I go back to work?

Any other advice for me?

All the complaint is estimated very much! :)

through angelbab...

Best answer chosen by Asker

Some people will say stay to cabbage, garlic, about gassy meal (broccoli) spicy meal away, no matter your baby will have gas what you eat. They are gotten gas the most probably had called sooner than with it from the dairy products, that you pick up, "gassy" meal. You/they können what you want, quite eats, although a food high in protein and fiber, during low at fat/carbs will help you to return to it your before baby weight as well as gives your baby many vitamins and nutrients.
I would remain wine from the occasional glass away except if you looked at "pump and discard". any alcohol, no matter like tiny turns into baby through your breastmilk for itself toover cruises.
I also am, a lover of sushi and you can still enjoy it! Eat meal, that was really ready, to minimize exposure to either you or your baby to disease-causing organisms. This is valid für sushi, brand sure, that the sushi, that you eat, is fresh and prepared from a decent sushi chef. The gr probably isößere danger of a nursing mother, who eats sushi, that she/it could become sick and desire for it would have to nurse her/its/their infant. And glätten you then, a whole quantity must get up more easily for a sick mommy those bottles in order to nurse a nursed baby as the mommy they and solutions!
You/they can pump after baby lived if you prefer. Her/its/their Kyour milk production becomes need örper anpassen\'s together with baby, so that, if you feel, placed you no more the baby to the breast produces. You/they Körper responds on this moreso as overpumping.
You/they can stock up on breastmilk if freezing thinks to leave any distance at the top of the receptacle. Breast milk, like most Fl,üssigkeiten, extends, as it freezes. Freeze at four ounce portions in two ounces your milk. Smaller quantities thaw faster, and you will waste milk less if your baby consumes less, as you, they are expected.
As far as other advice... I preferred a hand pump in contrast to the electric. I never had hand-pump all questions with my Avent, very comfortably, to clean, easily and, to sterilize. Don\'t is discouraged, you remain difficult. Don\'t uses the experiences of other mother as your comparison. EinigeEinige women simply produce, you punish, others are bothered with questions at the break-in. Be only fleißig, and you will occur. Große decision, to nurse, because obvious health reasons... the low costs, not to mention! :)

Feel free to inform me if you have any others matter. We nursed our two Tochter\'s für 8-12mo everyone.

Luck!
Angelbaby0906
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks! Große answer! Aufgeräumt on a quantity for me... I was clueless with it. lol-Dank again! :)
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



through tweetypr... what I recognized, is, that my baby would let me known, what I should not eat. For example aß I spicy Mexican meal, and he/it got colic(gas really bad, I recognized that I would have to wait to eat it again. I drank one occasional glass of wine, and nothing came from it. ICH\'m not certainly over sushi. If you plan, to theückzugehen, to work, yes pump after feeding or between feedings and freezes the milk. Only Don\'t-Tauwetter it in the microwave, the N steals itährstoffe from. Thaws in heyßem water. DieDie nurse with the hospital will give you tops and so on snapping

through Persian princess, Hello,DO doesn\'t eat any CABBAGE! it becomes bad for the baby gas.No-Wein, everything, which you eat and drink the baby will also.So, which you für the Babysake as healthy as possible should eat, gives. Hope, thereß this helps, only is meal as simple as this healthy....

from Altrissa, you can eat everything, which you want, while nursing, including the sushi. Salmonella doesn\'t travel through breast milk. (This was something of this I gründlich.. I sushi.

Keep it in mind that the alcohol lasts approximately 8 hours in order to leave your system so that, except if your baby sleeps through the night, she/it it into her/its/their system is gotten. Es\'s on to you, if you want to risk it.

It depends on you if you want to pump, or not.. I is one from those people, who could never pump, no matter how many I troubled myself. If of Sie\'wieder the Zurückgehen, planning to the work, it probably would be a good idea to be let used your body for it.

Nurses, although completely naturally, is not easy! It can until 6 weeks für the mother and the baby lasts, about to, as really too quiet is, learns. The first few week can as Hölle frustrates, but soon Sie\'ll is able to tell a feeding by the look of your small one(s) and inquiringly, why there ever was a problem.

Luck!

through amanda h u should remain from spicy meal away, gives, the baby gas dont wants a fussy baby right, lol and stay away from too many candies

Fruits water tuna fish of veggies milk yogurt a well balanced die in the reason
t
yes u can one glass or 2 of wine wait 3-4 hrs have it again before nursing no one gives such matter of pump and garbage dump!!!

i remains only away, the baby lives, he/it controls the milk production, so that, if the next time works u-Pumpe u as a nurse after feeding from him/it him/it, it maybe too much milk for him/it, in order to eat in this one feeding, is except if original that goes, to continue, to pump ea-Zeit after feeding,

Luck had 4 babies the oldest that still goes to be working from them from him/it big as a nurse the youngest 5 7months all is nursed,

from Pippin 1. There is not any meal, that you routinemäßig must avoid, during working as a nurse. IF you notice, thereß baby of a particular meal is disturbed, i.e., gets fussy/gassy every time, if you eggs or tofu eats, or at all you can try to exclude this meal some days long and can see if it helps. But, contrary to myth, you place mu auf\'tß chocolate, or \'gassy\' meal like beans and broccoli, excludes. Caffeine is also in Mäßigung fine.

2. You/they should eat a healthy, balanced food with meal, that you geniusßen. Be sure, enough Flüssigkeiten, but no need, liquids beyond comfort, you, to force, to trinken\'ll, only more time spends with sitting on the toilet.

3. An occassional-Glas wine or two are fine. No Bedürfnis, to wait, to work as a nurse after it, if Sie\'wieder become you sufficiently soberly in order to certainly get done with baby. , Only the tiniest track of the alcohol gerät into the milk and your baby hurt gewann\'t if you drink, more than, that Sie\'d wants to wait, until you are quite sober to work again as a nurse. , And never any Bedürfnis, to pump, and garbage dump, besides your own comfort. Alcohol isn\'t camped aufw in the milkärts,

4. You/they können sushi eats.

5. In the frühen weeks nourishes to pump after it, itself, is likely \'t to encourage OVER supply, that you really put on, wants. You/they want your supply to balance, about baby too treffen\'s needs. After some weeks können you once or twice per day, in order to begin a camp for your return to the work, pumps. , Pumps you maybe at a time, as baby goes, länger as usual between nourished itself, or a breast pumps while he/it does the other than a nurse,

PROCESS: , To confirm, the AAP alcohol views compatable with nursing. Each zuverlässige source says compatable es\'s, and that you pump and garbage dumps don\'t have to. If you really careful his/its wants, können you a hour or two waits, after you drank again to nurse. Beside this point, all the alcohol will be practically from your system UND from your milk.

through uggggggg... is the same matter as if your pregnant one, but if your breast, that feeds you to WIC incourages, a carrot about alot of the tuna to eat,... i dont knows edzacly why, but they do?

my doctor recommned I haveing one glass or does, because it will experience burden on PPD once again, ([which i had a bad case] of it, and you can smooth breast feed, during you drinks!! he/it said on untill, that you get tipsily, that you conserve breast feed.
my brother of inlaws mommy, one can had beer one day to help to milk.

She/it jargon eats swordfish and if your baby is lactose you jargon of eat/drink dairy products.

and maybe you are not capable to eat nuts.

also would get any nipple cream, that it retained my life, i because my son would bite down so heavily, my nipples would crank and would bleed!!
also it chooses i that material upholsters unduly disposable nurseing, because for this fact every time if used i, the small Gelzeug would get i more disposable everywhere over my nipples, and my son was pissed really away, because would become i ahve, therefore there away too pick/wash to place and to try.

congrats!!

also you can pump if you ever feel like it, made i my pump during my Söhne-Schläfchenzeit.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

well un not a mommy or a daddy.
but this can inform you i
stop to have WIne.
and have a good food,
if you breast feed a baby, it gets the nutrients from you, as yours his/its mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment